-->

Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday Favorites (March 11, 2022)

 


 

Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Yeah!  We made it!

As always, linking up HERE and sharing some recent faves




Fave Recent MEMEs









This one, above, reminded me of when I "helped" my Dad on Saturday mornings with my baby brother's bath- he was so squishy!

(notice the bath in the sink- the 70's orange walls and my lovely afro to match- HA!)












and this one...just killed me...plain and simple







Pidge's Hair Cut


Before and After...just love it!








We have a STATE CHAMP!


4th year in a row!  We came home from vacation to a wonderful surprise- Diana placed 1st in NH for the PTA Reflections Competition in the Category of Dance Choreography!  Now she moves on to the National Competition!  Woohoo!




and in between all of her dance training, she has been rehearsing every day after school for Charlie Brown and LOVING it...we are excited to see her play Sally in the beginning of April and just nailed down her costume- isn't it adorable?









 

International Women's Day



A day to celebrate for sure...Pidge thinks so!




and it was also voting day in our town...we felt empowered :)







Fave Eats


Have been on a bowl kick...as you will see...







Sam Rocking The Mat


Lea's daughter Sam is on the WHS Cheer Team and they became the D2 State Champs on Thursday night!  I got to witness their awesomeness- so fun and so proud of Sam for all of her hard work over the years!








That's a wrap!  Remi says have a great weekend! :)








6 comments:

Tanya said...

Love the retro shot of your curly hair! And no, I can't believe 1991 was 30 years ago! Have a great weekend.

Maria Rineer said...

Your hair! What a great picture. Congrats to Diana on her accomplishment! That is exciting. And congrats to your friend's daughter. I like their cheer costumes. They are more sporty and less showy of the body :). Your memes are on point as always. I hope you have a great weekend!

Sunshine and Books said...

You find the best memes every week! That photo of you, your dad, and your brother is so cute! Have a great weekend!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

What a great week! I need to try one of those bowls. I am on a bowl kick - but things like teriyaki chicken bowls, burrito bowls, etc.
Your nails look fab. I am going to try a white and green alternating mani for St. Patrick's Day!

Joanne said...

What an exciting week! Congrats to the two state champs. Your food bowls look yummy.

Jess said...

The Lawrence Welk meme got me--that was my grandfather's favorite TV show! He would just call him "Welk," so apparently, they were on a last name basis, haha. Also, the fact that 1991 is 30 years ago feels SO WRONG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...