-->

Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday Favorites (March 25, 2022)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it- YEAH!

Linking up as always HERE and sharing some recent faves



Today....I decided to just go with a big 'ole random collection here....

 

 

Ballet Bun

 

Challenging after a haircut but we are making it happen ;)

 




Bowl Game is On Point

 







1st Ice Coffee Of The Season 

 





Waiting For the Bus on a Chilly Morning





We Love Papa!



Daddy was appointed Vice Chair of the School Board for his very last term and this time he means it ;)




and right after that, Diana and Ryan performed for the Board to preview their monologues from "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown" which they will be performing in early April!

 


 




 

 

 Wordle

 

Just love it


 

 and Remi of course

 


 

 and TULIPS


Ahhh...spring has spring!



 

Have an amazing weekend friends!

6 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

You make the best bowls! I am inspired to make some of my own this week. Have a great weekend!!

Good Better Best Food said...

I too have been eating quinoa bowls like it is my job lately! Love seeing Sally Brown. It makes my heart happy.

Happy weekend friend.
Patty

Joanne said...

What a lovely assortment! Your bowl dishes look amazing.

Maria Rineer said...

Love all the pics! Diana is too cute as Sally- I'll bet you can't wait to see her perform. I hope you have a great weekend!

Sunshine and Books said...

Those bowls look amazing!! Your tulips are beautiful! I am so ready for spring!! Diana looks like a fabulous Sally! Love that iced coffee tumbler! Can it go in the dishwasher? Have a great weekend Holly!

Amy Scott said...

Your bowls look amazing! I need to try a yogurt one this summer! My husband actually said he wanted to take a break from a bowl for dinner so I put it on a plate - ha! I have done Mexican, Asian, and Greek.
Your Charlie Brown will be so cute! Happy weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...