-->

Friday, December 11, 2020

Friday Favorites

 


Happy Fri Yay Friends!  Hope you are going to partake in some festive tradition this weekend....we finally get to head to the Drive In and see our girls in the big Nutcracker Film- I am giddy!


Linking up today, as always, for Friday Faves HERE



 
Appreciating Our Delivery Drivers

Love This Tradition!









Festive Looks


Love a Little Sparkle :)





The Nantucket Restaurant Series


Friends? I am so happy that Sarah recommended this series- I was drawn to it as one of the sisters is in my industry and I FLEW through the first book...I am now making my way through the second book which is a PERFECT Christmastime read- I highly recommend!

 


 





This Memory


Pidge LOVES the Grinch and two years ago, we took the girls to the live show...she was SO EXCITED and I love this pic of her clutching her Grinch Doll and Diana whispering her excitement to her :)  hurts and brings joy all in one!






and this....just this


Best family around...am I wrong?  HA!



Merry Merry!  Enjoy your weekend! XO





8 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Happy Friday my friend! I was smiling because we just watched Christmas vacation again last night for the one hundredth time and I love them so much! So important to honor our delivery drivers, they work so hard and I love the little truck! Have a sweet weekend!

Tanya said...

I think we'll watch Christmas Vacation this weekend...thanks for the inspiration! Have a good weekend.

Lisa said...

I've got to get on getting some snacks out for the delivery drivers. I love that idea. Have a great weekend Holly!! XO

Bri Runde said...

No! You are NOT wrong, LOL! That family is THE BEST!!! We watch that movie every single Christmas, and it's my favorite! I hope you guys enjoy the show this weekend! How exciting! Let us know how it goes!!! Love the sparkle purse; so pretty! I am adding that Christmas book to my list now. And how sweet of you to set out goodies for your delivery drivers. Have you ever gotten a response back from any of them for doing this? I want to do it now for ours.

Joanne said...

Love the Griswold's and it always makes me feel so much better about how well our holidays go in comparison to theirs! LOL. Can't wait to hear all about the Nutcracker showing.

Natasha said...

I love your kindness towards the delivery drivers. That's really sweet. And enjoy The Nutcracker!!! I hope it's a new kind of amazing to see your girls on the big screen!

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

I just love, love, love the idea of leaving the snacks for the postal workers! That is such a nice thing to do! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sunshine and Books said...

That just might be my very favorite Christmas movie!! I love your sparkle! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...