-->

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Christmas Home Tour 2020!

 




Hi Friends!  I am excited to share my Christmas Home Tour with you today!  This year, I decided to go all video...I felt that the videos capture the character of each room....please excuse my voice....hate the way I sound on video always but hopefully you will appreciate the narrative...I learned, by doing this, that so many of our decorations are keepsakes and full of memories...especially those from my mom...enjoy!

 

 

We will start with the family room...the kids' favorite room....where they play...read....watch movies...

 


 

Next We will Move into the Dining Room...


 

and then the Kitchen....where we spend the most time of all...eating...catching up on our days...doing homework/home school work...watching the news while cooking...you get the picture...

 


 

and next, the Entry Way...

 


 

and next, my favorite room, My Office...

 


 

 and next we head outside....

 


 

 

and I saved our Christmas Bedroom for last...

 


 

 

Thank you for tagging along and seeing a glimpse of our joy this season....wishing you all a healthy and happy holiday season XO

4 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Your home is so cozy and festive. Love all of your Michael's finds too--your master bedroom is so pretty.

Lovely said...

Such beautiful decors! The entryway looked wonderful!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Joanne said...

What a great idea to display all the Christmas photos with Santa! I have lost track of most of ours through the years but we had some really funny ones-- one with the baby only having one shoe on and chewing the other, one with tears from a boy who wasn't so sure about sitting with a total stranger, etc.

Natasha said...

I love all the wreaths -- especially in the kitchen windows. I might need to add some more wreaths next year.

And I also love all the meaning behind a lot of your decorations.

And now I'm off to Google the Feast of the Seven Fishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...