-->

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

2023 Books!

 

 


 Hi Friends!  I can't believe we are approaching the end of the year already!  It sounds so cliche but I have to ask...how did we get here?  Wow!  Anyway...it is time for my annual list of the books I read....and this is when I will name my Top 5 of the year...yeah....


First...a look back at the last few years....

2022 HERE

2021 HERE

2020  HERE

2019 HERE

2018 HERE



and now...time for my 2023 reads 

 

January

Live Wire- Kelly Ripa

I'll Start Again Monday- Lysa TerKeurst

 

February

 Vacationland- Meg Mitchell Moore

I'm No Philosopher, But I Got Thoughts- Kristin Chenoweth

Nantucket Homes- Pamela Kelley


March

Lessons In Chemistry- Bonnie  Garmus

Dear Body- Brittany Williams

Hopeless- Colleen Hoover


April

Losing Hope- Colleen Hoover

Someone Else's Shoes- Jo Jo Moyes

 

May

Hello Beautiful- Ann Napolitano

The Bucket List- Rachel Hanna

 

 June

Finding Cinderella- Colleen Hoover

All Your Perfects- Colleen Hoover 

 

July


 

The Five-Star Weekend- Elin Hilderbrand

Finding Perfect- Colleen Hoover

One Italian Summer- Rebecca Serle

 

August


 

Golden Hills- Jennifer Weiner

Everyone Here Is Lying- Shari Lapena 

 

September

Nora Goes Off Script- Annabel Monaghan

The Breakaway- Jennifer Weiner 

 

October

 


Friends, Lovers and The Big Terrible Thing- Matthew Perry 

The Housemaid- Freida McFadden

The Housemaid's Secret- Freida McFadden

 

November 

Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns- Lauren Weisberger

The New Couple- Alison James 

 

December 

Reading and Studying for an upcoming Professional Exam- completed course- studying textbook and online resources

  

Goal was 24 Books-Read 27!

 

                                                                          

 So...per my green font, I am sure you can tell what my top FIVE reads were!




 What were YOUR fave reads this year?  I always count on you all for such great recommendations!  Need to load up my Kindle for 2024 now!  I am going to keep the same goal of averaging 2 books per month

 

 

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Great job surpassing your goal! I have read a few of your favorites but have to check out the Housemaid series.

Maria Rineer said...

Congrats on all your book reading! You are in such a busy stage of life- it´s great that you have time to read as well. I love reading recs from others as well!! Have a great Wednesday (I think that´s what it is, lol).

Anonymous said...

Great job beating your goal AND studying for your course and exam!! I loved the two in your top 5 that I read!! Happy reading!
Sarah @ Sunshine and Books

Natasha said...

Good job on all your reading. I have The Housemaid on hold and just borrowed One Italian Summer. Can't wait to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...