-->

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Monthly Musings: December 2023- All About The New Year!

 




Hi Friends!  Patty and I are SO GLAD you are here and hope you will join us for our very last Monthly Musings linkup of 2023!  We can't wait to continue with you all next year but until then...let's chat about the New Year!


We are going to answer the following questions...





1. How Do You Ring In The New Year?


 

Our favorite thing to do is just go to a friend's house for a small and quiet gathering- sometimes with the kiddos- sometimes without but we like to be close to home- the crazy party days or big nights out in Boston are long gone



2. Any special New Year's Eve or New Year's Day Traditions?


 

New Year's Day Lunch at Copper Door with the Fab Four




3. Favorite New Year's Eve Memories?

 


When we hosted our close friends on NYE 2020 and when the ball dropped and little Eva looked up at me and asked, "does this mean that the Corona Virus is over now?" Oh My Little Pidge...my heart!

 

 

 4. Show Us Some New Year's Eve Outfits- We Need Inspiration!





I tend to add sparkle to my outfit on NYE...the more sparkle the better :)




5. What are you most looking forward to in 2024?


 

A better year of business and a new adventure that I hope to be successful and lucrative!

 

6. Asleep by 10pm or ring in the New Year?

 


I could go either way and do just that!

 

7.  Do you have a word or goals for 2024?


 

Haven't determined my word for the year yet and my goals yes...they are just personal :)


8. Best self care tips to share in the New Year?


 

Well these are my words of advice...wish I was better at practicing all but going to make an even bigger effort this year....Start each day with prayer and devotionals...work hard...be humble...be kind...drink lots of water...get exercise daily...work on proper nutrition and portion control...do what you love...give grace and FOLLOW THE JOY



9. Paper Planner?  Electronic Planner? None?


 

The Microsoft Outlook Calendar App- would be lost without it!


10. Black Eyed Peas on New Year's Day?

Umm...never have...can't wait to read the responses on this one! :)



What's on tap for you in the New Year?





 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

Joanne said...

I love all the sparkly outfits!

Anonymous said...

Love your sparkle and self care for the new year! You’ve got it when it comes to those goals!
Sarah @ Sunshine & Books

Maria Rineer said...

Oh, I remember when you wrote that about what Pidge said back in 2020- it about broke my heart for her and all the young kids. It sounds like you have some great goals for the new year! I enjoy following along on your adventures and every day life things as well. Thanks for the link ups this year! I may do this one but it will not be today if I do- still holidaying and hosting!! Happy New Year!

Good Better Best Food said...

Ooooh. I cannot wait to hear about your new venture. Thank you for being the Best blogging partner ever. Wishing you all the Best in 2024. Xoxo

Natasha said...

Oh yes, I should drink more water too! And oh, Eva's question at the end of 2020 -- I wish...

Kym said...

Aaww, what a sweet question about whether the virus was over. How we all wish that had been the case! Hope you have a very happy New Year and achieve all your goals!

Jennifer White said...

Eva's 2020 comment - too precious!
I missed the link up this month, but you had so many fun prompts! My mom always made black eyed peas on NYE - we hated them, but we were supposed to eat a few - as many as our age - for good luck.

Tanya said...

That 2020 comment just breaks my heart! I'm so glad most of that is behind us! We had Black eyed peas growing up, but I don't like them at all. I definitely didn't continue that southern tradition!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...