-->

Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday Favorites (December 8, 2023)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Hope whatever you do this weekend, brings you some festive fun and JOY to you in every way!  As always, sharing some faves from the week and linking up HERE

 




Blackout Fun


We decorated a tree on our town common for Blackout! 






and then on Wednesday night we got together to sign our Thank You notes and hear our results and I am SO CHOKED UP...not able to share the exact numbers until next week but I will tell you they were record breaking...I am overwhelmed with gratitude!





Festive Attire


Wooden Ships FTW!






MEMEs








Opposite Day For This Nugget


She kills me :)





Coffee Time With My Big Girl


Priceless






Yoga with Rich


Nuff Said






Check This Out

 

Amazing and so well deserved!






Soul Sisters Time!


Priceless and checking out the new Rooftop Bar at The New Tuscan Artisan Hotel made for a perfect night to catch up, enjoy some laughs, and have some wonderful apps and cocktails- lobster fried rice, truffle fries, brie, calamari...and of course an Aperol Spritz for me...just perfect!

 

 









 


 

Festive Fun


 I love our Christmasy Bedroom




and the wrapping this year....I can thank Pinterest for another amazing idea!





Have a sparkly and JOYFUL weekend!




7 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I can't wait to hear more about Blackout next week. What exactly is that and what does the money go toward? I'm curious! I am sure that was a very moving moment, reading the letters and their thanks. I love the gift wrapping idea! You look beautiful, my friend. I love your merry sweater, and the pictures of you with Diana and your bestie. Happy Friday!

Maria Rineer said...

So many great favorites from the food to the sweaters to the memes. Love it all! The tree in your room looks amazing. I hope you have a fun, festive weekend!

Andrea Nine said...

Sooo much goodness! Blackout week sounds amazing. And the night with your friends, Yummo and so fun! You look adorable in that Merry sweater! Happy Weekend Babe!

Joanne said...

So glad to hear you had a record-breaking year with Blackout! That's wonderful. What a great list of favorites this week. Your bedroom is beautiful and looks so festive.

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

What a week! Congrats! That drink - does it have Christmas colored sprinkles? I want that! I really want a Wooden Ships sweater but I'm cheap so look what I found:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Time-and-Tru-Women-s-Pullover-Crew-Neck-Sweater-Midweight-Sizes-XS-XXXL/2664198686

It's great quality! I love it so much!
Your food looks amazing! I am pretty darn sure we would be friends IRL!

Holly said...

@amy Ok just ordered the green one- thank you! You are a great influence ;) Yes we would totally be besties ha! :)

Natasha said...

YAY for a record breaking Blackout! Way! To! Go!

And I love "the season/the reason" wreath -- so true -- and sometimes hard to remember in all the hustle and the bustle of December.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...