-->

Friday, December 15, 2023

Friday Favorites (December 14, 2023)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Oh what a festive time!  As always, sharing some faves from our week so here we go...



 

Remi's Christmas Pic


My company is doing a Pet Email and trying to get this guy to sit still and stay calm is virtuously impossible so we did our best and cried laughing doing so- ha!







Early Christmas Gift


Robby B surprised me with this and I just LOVE it- me and my sweet boy!!  :)






Our Little Writer


Writing a "Find The Elf" Book





Christmas Cheer


The things that are bringing me JOY right now....


A Grinch Tree from my friend Kyra

 

Christmas Trees...Everywhere...

The pics I get from Amazon once they make a delivery literally KILL me because Remi goes crazy with every delivery AND they always capture him in the window...my mom and I were on the phone when this one was being delivered and we were cracking up- HA!


Christmas Flowers From A Bestie

 


and my Christmas Swig Cup- Pure Joy!




New Digs

 

Saying Goodbye to the "old studio" and hello to a new and improved location

 

Although my girls have only been here since the summertime, they will miss this gem but are so excited for a new location in town that is three times the size!






Book Club


Book Club #30 to be exact.  Shannon was our Hostess with the  Mostest- we had a blast and such a festive time!  She went all out with holiday cookies and the most beautiful decorations everywhere!  Our book was "A Man Called Ove" by Fredrik Backman but truth be told, most of us didn't get to read it- crazy holiday month and all.  My plan is to read it in January- I have heard wonderful things!  Anyway- grateful for these ladies!




That's a wrap!  Wishing you a wonderful weekend! XO

5 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

That sweatshirt is so cute! Your hubby is thoughtful, isn´t he?? Love the festive pictures. Those flowers are gorgeous. Have a great weekend!

Andrea Nine said...

I have a hard time getting a book read in December too but gosh that party sounded fun. Awwww Remi and that cute shirt is absolutely ADORABLE! Happy weekend!

Natasha said...

Absolutely read Ove when you have time. It's a book which should be savoured! And our Grinch Tree is the only (family) tree we have this year!

Joanne said...

Such fun and festive favorites. That sleep shirt is so cute! I LOVED A Man Called Ove but it did make me cry... in a good way though.

Jennifer White said...

Remi! so sweet...and that sleep shirt is the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...