-->

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Currently: December 2023

 




Hi Friends!  I am here today to link up with Jennifer and share what's happening here....Currently!  This month we are talking what we are loving, buying, preparing, excited for and planning...so here we go....

 

 

Loving

 

All of the Christmas lights...around our home...on the town common...in the neighborhoods....they just bring me JOY.  I am also digging our fireplace this year...first year we have really been using it and enjoying a cozy fire!




 


Buying

 

Christmas Gifts...That's it...getting creative with my wrapping this year....can't wait to share...anyway...most of my shopping, as always, is done via Amazon.  I had to snap this pic that was captured on our Ring...check out Remi in the window going nuts during this delivery...same ole story every day and I always crack up!



 

 

Preparing

 

To take an exam this weekend...it is like being back in school AND I am loving the content...hope I pass but I know I can take it as many times as I need to and I have truly enjoyed studying so if I have to take it again I am afraid I may enjoy it- ha!


 

 

 

Excited for

 

Some holiday fun coming up

 


 


 

Planning

 

What to make for dessert for a holiday dinner at our besties' this weekend 

 


 

So...what's happening with YOU currently?

7 comments:

Natasha said...

All the best with your exam this weekend! You will do great!!!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

So many fun things, friend! I can't wait to hear more about your wrapping. I love gift wrap and look forward to picking new each year!

Maria Rineer said...

You may have answered your own question re dessert with that picture! That looks amazing... but whatever you make will be good, I´m sure. Good luck with your exam. How great that you are enjoying the content of what you´ve been studying for. Have a great Wednesday!

Joanne said...

That cake looks fabulous! I'm sure whatever you make will be delicious. Good luck with your test.

Tanya said...

Good luck on your test. Your home looks so cozy and festive!

Ruth@playworkeatrepeat said...

Your room with the fireplace looks so cozy and Christmassy, I love it. For a minute I thought I could see the real Santa sitting there!

Jennifer said...

Hope your exam goes well! I love that pom pom garland on the mantel. I've been looking for something to put in my office - now I know what would look great:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...