-->

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Monthly Musings: Winter Travel Edition

 



Hi Friends!  Patty and I are so glad you stopped by!  This month, we are talking all things winter travel...hope you will join us!  C'mon it'll be fun:)

 

Here are the questions we are asking this month...

 

 


 

 

 Here we go!


1. Favorite Warm Weather Destinations


Anywhere tropical but Aruba is #1 for sure!




2. Packing Cubes Yes or No?

A Big YES!  So glad to find these gems which help me to fit all of my "options"




3. Favorite Carry On?

My Louis Neverfull- either the traditional Monogram or the Damier Azur



 

 4. Essential Items In Your Suitcase?

Packing Cubes of course- plenty of outfit options- swimsuit- coverup- shower cap- makeup- flip flops...umm....so much more but those are the priorities for warm weather travel!





5. Excursions?  Yes or No?  Share Your Favorites!


Yes!  LOVE excursions..the perfect warm weather travel will include down time which includes beach and pool time and an excursion or two.  Our faves tend to be those that include a boat...love a boat ride...a snorkeling adventure...a trip to see an island or ruins..you get the picture!

 

 




 

 6. Most Random Item You Always Pack


My Bose speaker so we have tunes on the aforementioned boat ;)

7. Do You Use A Travel Agent?

No...I do our family planning and when we travel with friends, it is typically a group effort




8. Favorite Sunscreen?

 

I love the Banana Boat products because they always smell like coconut and the beach!

 


 


9. Favorite Flip Flops or Sandals?

Reefs all the way and if I had to choose one pair they would be my absolute favorite Black Stargazer ones

 


 


10. Favorite Swimsuit?

Right now it is this Anne Cole one piece with mesh inserts...just love it





Can't wait to read all about your winter travel tips!


Here is our schedule for the rest of the year- we would be thrilled if you would join us!











You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

Rena said...

I'm new to this link-up so I hope you don't mind that I added a post related to vacation as opposed to one with answers to the listed questions.

Rena
www.finewhateverblog.com

Maria Rineer said...

Fun, Holly! I'm looking into Aruba right now as a destination for us ;). Love your tips and suggestions and pictures of course!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

This was such a fun topic this month and makes me want to go away to someplace warm. I hope you have a nice weekend Holly.

Memphis Bridges said...

My daughter always brings her speaker when we travel together and it is a fun thing that I don't think about, but am glad is there. Aruba looks beautiful and what a fun boat!

Good Better Best Food said...

Do you have Lilly packing cubes??? I love that mesh insert swimsuit. If I could wear a one piece I would totally buy it.

Thanks for being the Best blogging partner ever!

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Oh, I love a boat excursion, for sure! I just love being on boats of any size. And I really LOVE that swimsuit.

Joanne said...

That bathing suit is fabulous! I love a good boat ride-- especially when I'm in a beautiful warm weather place.

Jennifer White said...

I'd love to go to Aruba one day! The swimsuit looks perfect! Travis usually packs a speaker as well...I'd forgotten about that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...