-->

Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday Favorites (February 10, 2023)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Sharing some faves from our week....this week ended up being a turning point for me for a few reasons...going through changes physically and mentally...professionally...I usually hate change but after this past year, I am embracing it...change can be scary but I am keeping an open mind and I am ready for some change, positivity and grace in 2023!

 

Ok...I digress...anyway....here are a few faves from our week!





Fave Outfit of the Week


I wore this getup for Diana's show last Friday Night



Top (Venus), Jeans (Liverpool), Booties (Macy's)






Tuesday


Mama was in the Office


and someone was missing me at home...he squishes my heart!





Happy Birthday to Our Favorite Teacher of All Time!


(Now a Principal in our town)







This! 

I want to do more....I want to use my talents...I know this is going to be a powerful year!


and another professional meme that had me howling!






My Ninja








2nd to Last School Board Meeting

 







Best for Last


After 5 long months, I was finally able to return to my hard core gym classes with Cass.  It felt SO GOOD friends.  I was very emotional about it...gotta tell ya



I haven't elaborated after my issues in the fall but I ended up having to have another surgery over Christmas Break.  Just like to stay positive here. When I learned I needed to have this surgery, I asked the doctor if I could just get it over with in 2022 and she obliged.  I want 2023 to be the year of health!

So far so good!  Fingers crossed....and look at us...we were hot...and sweaty and grateful!  I feel like I am getting a second chance at life and health and I am going for it! :)








So friends, I am off today!  We are in Worcester MA for the Boston/Worcester YAGP Semi Finals Competition.  I will post pics and videos next week!


These are the 9 dancers competing from LDA this year- Break A Leg Everyone! :)











11 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Lookin' good, mama! Love the black outfit, your hair, etc. I hope the dancers all do wonderful this weekend. Looking forward to hearing about it... Have a great weekend and safe travels!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

I hope 2023 is your year! You've got this! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

You look beautiful in that outfit! I love that black top. I am so sorry you had to have another surgery, but I know you're thankful to be on this side of it now. I'm so glad you're feeling better and are able to get back to what you love. What a great goal! It's actually my same focus in 2023- I just want to be healthy. I don't care about my size or the scale, I just want to feel great. So far so good! I did actually weigh a couple of weeks ago, and I've dropped about 15 pounds since December.


I hope you have the best weekend, my friend! xoxo

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like the outfit you wore last Friday. Your dog is so adorable and I bet misses you when you are out of the house. Good luck with the competition and have a nice weekend Holly.

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

I hope all the changes are amazing. Change can be scary for sure. Yay for getting back to the gym. Sorry you had some medical issues, I hope they have been solved.

Tanya said...

Yea to getting back to your work out! So sorry to hear about the additional surgery and hoping 2023 is definitely your year of good health! <3

Adrienne Patenaude said...

Yay for getting to go back to the gym and I also love your outfit for #1

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Your outfit is so awesome, it looks great on you. And yay on the workouts, keep it up!

Ruth said...

Good to hear that you have turned a corner and embracing positivity! Sending big hugs and best wishes for great health in 2023. Onwards and upwards friend!! xx

Joanne said...

Good for you for embracing change! That can be so hard to do. Your daughter looks FIERCE in that dance photo!!

Natasha said...

Oh Holly -- I'm so sorry to hear you had to have another surgery. I'm praying that 2023 puts all those physical issues behind you. And you go girl on embracing change -- I struggle with that so much so it's an inspiration to see someone welcoming it full on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...