-->

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Monthly Musings: All About Fall Fashion (September 30, 2021)

Hi Friends and welcome to Monthly Musings!  Patty
 and I are so glad you stopped by!  We hope you will join in on our linkup fun and answer the questions above!  C'mon..it'll be fun!


Here we go!


1. Favorite Fall Fashion Pieces


Anything leather...love layering leather with fur.... and maybe even a leopard print too ;)




2. Favorite Colors To Wear in the Fall?

Black...brown...army green...and did I mention leopard?




3. Boots or Booties?

Depends on the outfit...truly


 


4. Are you a scarf person?


Yes...love circle scarves and bright colored ones too...here is one of my faves...

 


 

5. Favorite Fall Handbag?  Do you switch up bags for the season?

 

 My Louis Vuitton Monogram Neverfull


Yes I do change up the bags for the seasons too!


6. Trend you are most interested in trying this season?

 Distressed High Rise Black Jeans like these from American Eagle...they are calling to me ;)




 

7. Long Cardigan or Boyfriend Cardigan?

 

Would have to say long...I am partial to my soft black cardi when I am working from home :)

 

 

8. Are you a plaid person?

Yes!  I would say usually with scarves...and sometimes a top!

 



 

 

 

9. Vest or Puffer Coat?

Love them all..would have to say a puffer vest!

 


 

10. Do you change up your makeup for fall?

Not really...stick by the things that work for me...once in awhile you will see me get daring and try a dark or deep lipstick but that's about it 

 

 

Can't wait to read all about YOUR Fall Fashion!

 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

Michele Morin said...

Yes to all this! Bring on the scarves and plaids!

Maria Rineer said...

You have great style! Love the pics of your outfits and I am envious of your LV bag, lol. I talk myself into getting one and then talk myself out!!

Good Better Best Food said...

I think I missed the plaid question when I did my post. Ha! Loving all the style you are showing here. Thanks for being the Best blogging partner.

Patty

Joanne said...

Yes, I LOVE scarves and all the fall fashions. I tend to stick to gem colors and lots of layers.

My Glittery Heart said...

Give me all the leopard and I love my LV's

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I absolutely love leopard print too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...