-->

Friday, September 3, 2021

Friday Faves On My Birthday (2021!)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!

 

Today I am especially excited because it's my birthday- YEAH!

 

 I always joke and say I am not counting anymore but hey...I am grateful that I am here and have the privilege of raising kids, being a wife and finding HR professionals great jobs...never take any of it for granted...so today I will celebrate LIFE :)

 



 On this day, I will be grateful and see all of the beauty around me...


I thank you for bringing me JOY in this little corner of my world...this is my creative outlet and my online scrapbook if you will and the support I have received and the friends I have made was an amazing bonus!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

9 comments:

Memphis Bridges said...

Happy birthday and enjoy celebrating all weekend!

Rechelle said...

Happiest Birthday Holly! Enjoy your weekend, XO

Sunshine and Books said...

Happy happy birthday!! I hope you have the best day and weekend celebrating!!

Tanya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Holly! Hope it's extra special!

Joanne said...

I hope you had a fabulous day and really take the whole long weekend to enjoy being you!

Maria Rineer said...

Love that Bible verse! Happiest of birthdays, friend!!

Jodi Walters said...

Happy belated birthday girl! I hope you celebrated big. I used to work with an 84 year old guy named Jerry and he always told us that it beats the alternative. I've lived by that saying for years now. I know what you mean though, I just turned 53 in August. How in the workd can that be.......;)
❤️�������� ❤️

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Happy Happy Birthday Holly! I hope you had a great celebration!

Jennifer White said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Your blog brings others so much joy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...