-->

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Life Lately...

 


 

As I wrote last week, Kayla and Marshall got engaged...yeah!!



The days of homework are back!

 

Oh and some things never change...Remi always up in our grill ;)



Back to Dance and her happy place...


Celebrating Jeanine's Bday with a delicious lunch


Last week was Blackout Week and I am so proud of all we raised for Pediatric Cancer Research!  What a week! (Will recap in separate post)


Paid a visit to St Leonard's Church and Peace Garden...one of my favorite places

 
 
More Remi snuggles!



 
 
Fall Decorating in Full Effect
 

 

Preparing for Nutcracker Auditions


My parent's siblings surprised them by taking them out for dinner to celebrate my Dad's 80th Birthday- ...I think they found the fountain of youth...what about you?  LOVE LOVE this pic...in addition to my parents, these are my aunts and uncles who I grew up with and idolized as a child...they are my personal heroes :)




Remi is still the center of our universes ;)






and Nutcracker Auditions were a success..now...we...wait...




and that's a little life...lately

5 comments:

Kate @ Rooted + Free said...

Loved looking through all your pictures and especially loved your fall porch! =)

Maria Rineer said...

Fountain of youth is right! They all look fantastic. Lucky you with their genes, lol. Love all of the pics and the recap. Life looks busy and full and good for you guys!

Joanne said...

So much goodness in this post!

Good Better Best Food said...

I need to get on my fall decorating. Thanks for the reminder. Your decorations look so Good!

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Jennifer White said...

I love all the Remi photos and the family photo…what a blessing. Your fall decorations look fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...