-->

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

What's Up Wednesday: September 2021

 





It is time for my favorite post and linkup for the month...we share all that has been UP with us!  Linking up HERE...and Here we go....



What We're Eating This Week


Monday- Chicken, Broccoli and Ziti

Find my recipe HERE


 

Tuesday- Chicken Caesar Salads

Wednesday- Pasta with Baked Mini Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Cream Sauce (I will be sneaking in spinach)

Find the recipe HERE


 

Thursday- Breakfast for Dinner = Air Fryer Donuts, Eggs, Sausage and Berries

Friday- We will be eating out at Canobie Lake Park- yeah Screamfest!

 

 

 What I'm Reminiscing About

 

Last year and how so much was stripped away from us...this year....I am keeping a positive attitude as much as possible...when I am tired...and grumpy and can't stand one more meeting...I keep thinking..."this is a privilege"...Back To School Night/Open Houses...a privilege....getting everyone organized and on the bus on time?  A privilege!  Going to Family Faith on a Friday Night and helping to teach Eva to follow Jesus?  A privilege...can feel it more than ever....filled with gratitude..that I get to raise these girls and we are able to do so much of life now in person again...after last year....a true privilege 

 


 

 What I'm Loving

 

All of the quality family and friend time...and enjoying all of the early fall fun!

 

 


 

 What We've Been Up To


We went BACK TO SCHOOL

Even more magical after all of the homeschooling the last two years



We got our Back to School Haircuts of course!



 

I enjoyed celebrating my birthday with my besties and then with my mom at the beach!







All of the Blackout Cancer Activities- Eva's Lemonade

 Stand, Tee Shirts Sales, A Night with Pop Roks, Ladies

 Trivia Night and the BIG GAME...it was an honor

 





Saturday Mornings aren't just for date walks now....after two years, Diana and I are back to our Saturday morning tradition (after the date walk of course)...we head to our favorite Starbucks for breakfast and chatting before she heads to dance for three hours :)



 We are so excited!  Kayla and Marshall got engaged during a trip to Washington DC...so so happy!





Eva is back to Soccer and Hockey and Dance!

 

 





Diana is dancing 7 days a week!



We had a night out of fun with the Dance Fams



I paid a visit to one of my favorite places...



and we continue loving on Remi




and the girls auditioned for The Nutcracker!  Diana will dance the parts of Party Girl, Harpist and Chinese Ribbon and Eva will dance the parts of Baby Mouse and Polichinelle...they are excited!

 



 

The days of homework are back!




and behind the scenes work/laughs for the Nutcracker





We started Family Faith last week...we are all taking an active part in Eva's religious education now!



The dance pals LOVED the Dear Evan Hansen movie!





and we celebrated Laurel turning 50 with a top shelf celebration!

 


 

 

What I'm Dreading

 

Trying to think positively but COVID outbreaks....again trying to stay positive

 


 


What I'm Working On


Balancing- constant work in progress- family- health- work-life




What I'm Excited About


All of the fall fun coming up: The Milford Pumpkin Festival, ScreemFest at Canobie Lake Park, Pumpkins everywhere and Halloween of course!  We are also excited to be hosting an engagement party for Kayla and Marshall!

 


 

What I'm Watching/Reading


Oh my fave right now is Impeachment: American Crime Story (Monica Lewinsky) on FX



Ted Lasso

 



and the return of A Million Little Things

 



My Books This Month Were Fantastic


Yoga Pant Nation by Laurie Gelman (Book 3 in the Class Mom Series) just as outstanding and funny as the first two!




and my gift from Janie

another winner- oh how we love Melanie Shankle


On The Bright Side- Melanie Shankle




and wrapping up this month with a bonus book...another Chicken Soup Book...loved every story in this collection


Chicken Soup For The Soul: Angels All Around Us by Amy Newmark and Others



 

 What I'm Listening To


We already started with the Nutcracker...I know I know...but we are all into it so how can I argue?





What I'm Wearing


Most of the time it is workout clothes...a business outfit when I head into the office...then I throw on jeans and a black top for nights out...oh and I got to dress up for Laurel's party...it is the only pic I snapped of fashion this month...making a pact to get better doing this in October to show off some fun fall fashion!




 

What I'm Doing This Weekend


All sorts of fall fun...Canobie Lake Screemfest with Besties on Friday Night, Apple Picking and Lunch with the Fournier Girls on Saturday and lots of Nutcracker rehearsals and errands on Sunday!  Sunday is also Daddy's birthday so all the kids are coming home to celebrate!





What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month


All of the spookiness and the return of some of our favorite fall traditions!




What Else Is New?


 

I think I covered it!  What's Up with YOU? :)






6 comments:

Natasha said...

Yes, even though September has been so full I try to remember that it's all a privilege. I don't want to take any of it for granted. Nutcracker is playing a really big role in our lives this year and I am so here for it!!!

Memphis Bridges said...

All the meals sound delicious and you are so right on being thankful for the privileges we have had this year, even though our new normal looks a little different. Enjoy your day!

Good Better Best Food said...

Thank you for your reminder that all of these things are a privilege. It's so fun to have plans again. I am with you on American Crime Story! So Good!

See you for tomorrow for Monthly Musings.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I love that dress on you -- stunning!!

Tanya said...

I am loving Impeachment right now too...so good. I have a feeling the north will be getting their delta spike soon. It seems like the south had it in Aug/Sept and now we are on the way down in cases, thank goodness! Have a good week.

Joanne said...

Sounds like you have such a fun weekend planned. Your menu for the week sounds amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...