-->

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Meal Planning- Fall 2021


 


 

 Hi Friends!  So many of you asked to share my meal planning...love sharing and getting ideas from you as well! If you have been around here for awhile, then you know I meal plan all year but in the fall is when I get really serious about variety...so I have meal planned for September and I am sharing our plan with you today.  I have linked up some recipes too to make it easier for you.  Let me know what you think!


BACK TO SCHOOL

 

Wednesday 9/1/21- Let’s Taco About Going Back to School Party- Tacos, Guac and Chips, Strawberries and Pineapple, Corn, Beans and Rice

Thursday 9/2/21- Mama out for her bday with Friends- Burgers, Fries and Corn on the Cob for the fam

Friday 9/3/21- Mama’s Bday- Eating Out!

Saturday 9/4/21- Pizza Night with the Fam

Sunday 9/5/21- Mama in Maine with Mimi- Fam doing take out/going out

 

Monday 9/6/21- LABOR DAY = Grilling

Tuesday 9/7/21-Frito Pie

Find Recipe HERE 


 

Wednesday 9/8/21- Pasta with Vodka Sauce and Broccoli

Find the Recipe HERE 


 

Thursday 9/9/21-Breakfast for Dinner- Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon and Strawberries

Friday 9/10/21- Friday Night Pizza Night

Saturday 9/11/21- Out at Fody’s for Blackout Cancer

Sunday 9/12/21- Steak Tips on Grill, Corn on the Cob, Salad and Roasted Potatoes

 

Monday 9/13/21- Crockpot Mac N Cheese with Broccoli

Find the Recipe  HERE 



Tuesday 9/14/21- Asian Beef and Broccoli (Crockpot)

Find the Recipe HERE 


 

Wednesday 9/15/21- Chicken Caesar Salads

Thursday 9/16/21- Fish Sticks, Fries and Apple Slices

Friday 9/17/21- BLACKOUT CANCER GAME- eating at the field

Saturday 9/18/21- Chili, Cornbread, Tostitos and Guacamole

Sunday 9/19/21- Pasta with Homemade Meat Sauce

 

Monday 9/20/21- Chicken, Broccoli and Ziti

Find the Recipe HERE 


 

Tuesday 9/21/21- Grilled Greek Chicken Skewers, Roasted Potatoes, Carrots and Dip

Find The Recipe HERE


 

Wednesday 9/22/21- Stuffed Peppers with Rice

Thursday 9/23/21- Breakfast for Dinner- Waffles, Eggs, Sausage, Bananas

Friday 9/24/21- Friday Night Pizza Night

Saturday 9/25/21- M&D at Laurel’s Bday Party- Girls with Papa

Sunday 9/26/21- Pork Roast, Apple Sauce, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans

 

Monday 9/27/21- Chicken and Veggie Lo Mein

Tuesday 9/28/21- Chicken Caesar Salads

Wednesday 9/29/21- Pasta with Baked Mini Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Cream Sauce (sneak in spinach)

Find the Recipe HERE

 


 

Thursday 9/30/21- Breakfast for Dinner- Air Fryer Donuts, Eggs, Sausage, Berries

 

What's On Your Menu?  Give me some ideas for October please!

4 comments:

marla said...

I love this and find it so helpful. Would you be willing to post your monthly menu every month ? I realize it’s extra work so I understand if you can’t but my approach to meal planning is “fly by the seat of my pants” and this looks like a fabulous idea. Thank you for sharing .

Holly said...

@marla- I will do my best! Thank you for enjoying :)

Joanne said...

That sounds like such a delicious month!

Jennifer White said...

These meals sound amazing! I should try the frito pie. I bet my kids would love that. We are having breakfast for dinner tonight :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...