-->

Thursday, September 2, 2021

1st Day of School 2021- 8th and 2nd Grades!

 


Yesterday was our first day of school!

It was so happy seeing the girls go off and we are praying they stay safe and healthy and are able to stay in school most of the time this year!

 

Diana started 8th Grade...love how the 90's fashions are coming back in..those were some of my favorite years :)

 

 








 

Eva started 2nd Grade...love how I can still pick out her outfits and toss a bow in her hair ;)

 





 




 Saying Bye to Big Sis!





Then it was Eva's turn....






I was excited to hear how their days went...overall very good..Diana had the typical Middle School complaints...which we kinda chuckled at....I am praying that they have a great year!


They were surprised to come home to their surprise dinner too!


We did "Taco 'Bout Going Back to School" and we had a blast hearing all of the details while downing our tacos :)











Wishing you all a wonderful school year!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I love the taco decorations! Hope they have an awesome school year!

Maria Rineer said...

Darling pictures of your girls! I hope they have best school year ever :).

Joanne said...

Here's hoping they have a wonderful year at school! Love your party decor; what fun!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Your girls are the cutest! It looks like smiles all around. The taco party is perfect--I need to steal that idea!!

Jennifer White said...

How did I miss this post? I love the back to school photos. Your girls are beautiful and looking so grown! I love the taco dinner. So fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...