-->

Monday, June 14, 2021

Not Just A Mom: Quick Family Dinners Edition

 Hi Friends!  Happy Monday!  Hope your weekend was great- I will recap ours tomorrow.  Today, I decided to join Jen and The Crew for the Not Just A Mom Linkup!


It is a fun topic and I love getting your ideas on meals too.  Today we are talking Quick Family Meals- that is one of my specialties.



I do stay organized and meal prep most of the year BUT I like simple meals that I can put together quickly ...when you are balancing work and family "easy" is key!



Here are a few "crowd pleasers" if you will....



Chicken, Broccoli and Ziti


Find recipe HERE




Egg Roll in a Bowl


 Find recipe HERE



Taco Bowls


Find recipe HERE



Quick Bolognese


Find recipe HERE


Can't wait to get some ideas from you!



Linking up HERE

 


 

6 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

These recipes look so yummy! Thanks for sharing with us, I love posts like this because it seems I am always in a rut. I am going grocery shopping today, so I'm not sure what we'll be eating yet, but I'm trying to keep things healthier. I love grilled meats, so in the summer, we do that at least a couple of nights every week. For this week, I'm thinking grilled chicken with veggies one night, hamburgers one night, maybe salad and sandwiches one night and then maybe a baked potato/sweet potato bar one night. I'm trying to plan ahead for them next week as well, since I'm leaving town on Sunday through Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to freeze some things! Thanks again for the dinner inspiration! Have a great week!

Jennifer White said...

I love your dinner ideas...especially the taco and egg roll bowls. Those are two of my faves. Thanks for linking up!

Maria Rineer said...

Great ideas! I have never made bolognese sauce but have wanted to try it. I think I will try yours.

Joanne said...

I LOVE that egg roll in a bowl!

My Glittery Heart said...

I'm all for anything taco! :)

Natasha said...

I'm going to try some of these meals. And we LOVE tacos for a quick meal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...