-->

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Egg Roll In A Bowl

 

 



 

 

 So with the new year comes so many new resolutions and healthy eating habits right?  So many people I talk to, start new fitness and nutrition plans or clean eating.....or you get the point!



One of my favorite clean recipes is called "Egg Roll In A Bowl". It is essentially all of the inside goodness of an egg roll without the carby and fattening shell/casing!  It is a healthy, clean and delicious alternative and Rob and I enjoyed this for dinner last night!



Thought I would share it with you today...let me know if you try it!


Ingredients

1 lb of ground sausage, chicken, turkey or even beef (we use ground chicken)


7 cups of Coleslaw mix


2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce or Coconut Aminos (we use Coconut Aminos)
 

1 tablespoon of Ginger
 

1 teaspoon of garlic powder
 

1/2 cup of green onions
 

For a spicy kick add 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes!

 

Instructions

 

Cook meat stirring and crumbling until cooked through. 

Stir in Coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and stir. 

Top with green onions and drizzle with more soy sauce or Coconut Aminos

 

You can also serve this over cauliflower rice or regular rice if you prefer!


So delish!

10 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Always looking for easy meal ideas. Lower carb, too?? This recipe looks like a winner! Will be making it soon.

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

This looks so yummy!! I can't wait to make this recipe!

Ella Williams said...

This looks delicious!!

Rechelle said...

Yes, we've made these before too but its been so long! Adding it to our meal plan for next week ;)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

We love a recipe very similar to this but I am going to try your recipe!!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

This looks so tasty!! And I love that it is pretty simple to make. :)

Maria Rineer said...

Just made this- it tasted really good and was quick and easy to make. I added some sesame seeds on top at the end. Everyone liked it; will be making it again. Thanks for the great recipe :).

Natasha said...

This looks really good. I wonder if my kids would eat it...

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

This is my personal favorite from last week’s Funtastic Friday, also pinned to the FF board! Thanks for sharing great such great content! Melynda@ScratchMadeFood!

Joanne said...

I don't actually like egg rolls but this looks so delicious! Adding it to our menu rotation for next month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...