-->

Monday, January 4, 2021

Welcome 2021!

 Hi Friends and Happy 2021!


I thought I would start this new year off with sharing the word I am choosing this year.  I have never done that before but after many suggestions, I am giving it a go!



My word for 2021 is....



I am also going to be reminding myself on a regular basis to stay true to my values and close to my faith....


Remembering....


To Work Hard...and Be Kind...Do What I Know Is Right...The Rest Will Fall Into Place


Spend Time With Those Who Choose Me...not chase after those who simply do not


and continuously try to be a better person, a better wife and most importantly, a better mom....always sharing my words of wisdom with my girls....Work Hard, Be Humble and Be Kind


I have my personal goals set too but decided they are just that...personal...so know I will be working on them quietly


What are you striving for in 2021?



"Don't you know that day dawns after night, showers displace drought, and spring and summer follow winter?  Then, have hope!  Hope forever, for God will not fail you!" Charles Spurgeon

10 comments:

My Glittery Heart said...

Love your word of the year!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Such a good word for the year. And you are so right about spending time with those who choose you. Good luck with your goals!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

That is the perfect word for 2021! Happy New Year!

Ella Williams said...

What wise words!! We could all use a little bit of hope going into 2021!!

Tanya said...

I think we could all use a little hope this year! Love your words on spending time with those who choose you. Happy New Year!

Kelly said...

I didn't pick a word for this year, but if I did, I think it would be intentional. I want to be really intentional this year about how I spend my time -- spending more time pursuing my goals and less time aimlessly scrolling on social media. Happy New Year!

Sunshine and Books said...

I love it! Hope is a great word for 2021! I think mine is going to be stretch. Keep chasing those goals, girl! I'm cheering for you!

Natasha said...

Hope is a great word for 2021. I hope there is a lot of hope this year.

Joanne said...

That is a great word for 2021! I too picked a word of the year for the first time ever.

Michael said...

Cheers to 2021! I chose INTENTION for my word this year and I'm doing my best to keep it at the forefront of my mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...