-->

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Let's Look: Our Coffee Bar Areas

 

 
 
 
 
 
It's the First "Let's Look" of 2021- yeah!
This month we are talking about our "Coffee Bar Set Areas"
 
 
We are Keurig all the way in this house....
 

 
 
 Sometimes I think about adding to our coffee options and getting a machine that would also brew espresso and cappuccino but haven't done that yet...
 
 


Our Keurig suits our inpatient personalities just fine!
 
 
 
 
 We keep our K Cups in a basket beside our machine and you will always find plain coffee there for Rob, flavored for me and decafs mixed in for an occasional cup for me and company who prefers decaf (you will also notice little stashes of creamers and Equal here too- those are for Robby B)





 
 As far as my mugs, I am now partial to any SWIG mug....they keep your beverages either very hot or very cold FOR HOURS...



 
 and they come in the cutest prints!  This one above is my fall and winter mug...the one below is my spring and summer mug...I see myself adding to this collection!!  



 
 Coffee is the 2nd thing I do each morning when I get up (after getting dressed and brushing my teeth that is).  The first thing I do is drink 24 ounces of water.  Then I make my coffee and then I head to my desk for my daily prayers and devotionals, blogging and work

BUT coffee is essential for me to make my days productive!


A little later in the mornings, you may find Diana making herself a Hot Chocolate or Latte...she kills me
 
 
 
 Her friends and family are on to her and her passions so she was gifted with some pretty awesome mugs this Christmas-this one being one of them...



 
 and Eva was gifted a mug at Christmas too....she has become partial to Hot Chocolate for dessert....I guess that is one of our themes of this winter!



 
 
 This is one of my favorite areas in my home for obvious reasons ;)
 
 
Linking up for Let's Look HERE
 
 

 

10 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

My girls are the coffee drinkers in our house- neither my husband nor I drink it :). Those Swig mugs are super cute. I will have to check them out.

Ella Williams said...

That Swig.mug is so cute!! I love how you have everything laid out and easily accessible!!

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

My family are strictly Keurig users too!! We use the Green Mountian K-cup, but in the regular medium roast flavor! I want to try the caramel though! I love that mug! There are so many cute patterns! Have a great day, Holly!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

We have the Ninja which is good. But I keep seeing those Nespressos, and they look amazing....

Sunshine and Books said...

Swig mugs are really the best! I always worry about drinking out of those wine type glasses that my neighbors or coworkers are going to think I’m hitting the wine early. Lol! I might try it today and see what they think. I love the girls’ mugs! All of your mugs are so perfectly you! I always start my day with a bunch of water too. It feels like a good way to start! Have a great day and enjoy your coffee!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

LOVE that swig cup! Leopard anything is adorable!

Natasha said...

My kids are growing quite the mug collection too! It's fun that they each have specific mugs for hot chocolate or tea. I LOVE those Swig mugs -- so cute!

Rechelle said...

Oh how cute, I love that Diana & Eva join in the hot beverages too!

My Glittery Heart said...

Such a cute area! We use to be strictly Keurig but I drink to much coffee so I had to get one with both!

Pamela said...

Love your setup and your Swig mugs! My daughter is a Friends fan and we found a great gift set, at Total Wine of all places! Large cappuccino-size mug, cappuccino latte mix, vanilla coffee syrup, and a wafer cookie straw - so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...