-->

Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday Favorites (June 4, 2021)

 

 
 
 Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Sharing some faves from my week....short and sweet!
Linking up HERE
 
 
 
 
Fave Recent Cosmetics and Skin Care
 
 
ZO Face Brightener

 






Bath and Body Beach Body Cream







Arbonne Eye Cream with Caffeine








Fave Summer Recipes


I shared Cowboy Caviar yesterday.  Check it out HERE  




Barefoot Contessa's Roasted Shrimp and Orzo- another fan fave- especially My Lea's :)
Find it HERE 
 

 

and a fave dessert that always gets wiped out....
 
Rolo Ritz Bars
 
Find the recipe HERE 






Fave Recent MEMEs








That's a wrap my friends!  Hope you all have an amazing weekend- so excited for ours!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Heading over to check out those Rolo Ritz bars right now! I have that shrimp/ orzo recipe on our menu this month and can't wait to try it!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Okay I need to make those Rolo bars--delicious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...