-->

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Monthly Musings: End Of School Year and Summer Traditions Edition

 



Hi Friends!  It is time for another installment of Monthly Musings with Patty and me! Grab our graphic and answer the questions below and please link back up with us...we are excited to read all about your End Of School Year and Summer Traditions!

 


 

1. Any last day of school traditions?

We always take our obligatory photos on the front steps and we always celebrate with friends in the afternoon....it has changed houses over the years but QT with besties is the best way to kick off summer!

 



2. Do you make a Summer List?  What is everyone looking forward to the most this summer?

 


YES!  It is one of our favorite things to do.  I think camps and getting to do regular activities again is what we are all looking forward to the most! 

 

3. Any summer vacation plans?

We just have some fun weekends planned- time at the beach, time at our friends' lake house and time at the campground..I always say New England is the BEST place to be in the summer...don't make me go far! ;)

 



4. Favorite Summer Outfits?  What do you live in, in the summer?

 


Anything Lilly and I LIVE in Flip Flops all summer! 

 

5. Favorite Summer Meal

 

I guess I would have to say grilled meat or fish with a fun summer salad.  Here is one fun example... 

 

Find the Recipe HERE

 

6. Do you end school in May or June?  How about when you were growing up?

 

Always June even when I was growing up...we used to get out during the first week of June but my girls now get out typically during the third week of June...before it gets too hot I guess! 

 

7. Bikini?  Tankini?  One Piece?

 

It has been a one piece for a LONG TIME  ;)

 

 

8. What are your 4th Of July Plans?

We are headed to our friends' lake house with besties..there will be boat time...fireworks and another ride on the Tiki Boat for the adults :) 






9. Do you dress in Red, White and Blue on July 4th?

I always try to!



10. Charcoal or Gas Grill?

Gas Grill but I miss the smell and taste of food cooked on a charcoal grill...reminds me of my childhood!




 Can't wait to read all about your traditions!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Always so fun to link up with you girl! I am officially obsessed with the Tiki boat. Happy summer!

Patty

Brianne said...

That salad looks so good! Enjoy your summer!

Sarah said...

We are definitely summer soul sisters!! Lilly, sunshine, and fun!! I really want to plan a northeast summer vacation next summer. It looks so beautiful!! Thanks for hosting and happy summer!!

Memphis Bridges said...

That tiki boat looks fun! Looks like a fun summer for everyone!

Joanne said...

I knew Lily would be your response for summer wear! You wear it so well too.

Natasha said...

Thank you for always hosting this fun link up! I love the tiki boat -- that's so fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...