-->

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Salad with Feta and Blueberries

The Pioneer Woman Strikes Again....



meaning she inspired me once more....I gave another one of her recipes a try and it was a hit!


Chicken Salad with Feta and Blueberries....she calls it something different but I am cutting to the chase

To see her more comprehensive post full of details and comedy, click HERE



For my attempt at humor and creativity, continue on here


I was surprised my hubby liked this....not surprised that he liked the chicken...you know...men...the whole meat thing and all


My favorite part?  Yep!


What we liked best was the way the sweet blueberries balanced out the salty feta



yet Diana was not having anything to do with said salad...so i whipped her up a gourmet meal ;)

Any summer salad recipes you care to share?

1 comments:

Joanne said...

I like to add halved grapes and pecans to my chicken salad. The sweet and salty combo is so satisfying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...