-->

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Monthly Musings: Spring Fashion Edition

 



Hi Friends!  Patty and I are so glad you stopped by!  I am soooo excited about this month's edition of Monthly Musings as we are talking all things Spring Fashion...woohoo!

 

 

Get ready!  Hope you will join in on the fun...answer the questions below and link up at the bottom..please only linkup on this topic!  Thank you!!

 


 

1. Must Have Pieces?

 

Bring on all of the Lilly of course!  Other essentials include white jeans, wedge sandals and flip flops

 


 

2. Must have accessories?

 

Sunglasses...a spring bag/crossbody...a denim jacket or white denim jacket

 


 

3. How do I transition my wardrobe?

 

I add in more white and bright colors/pastels and move to open toe shoes...and dress up in layers like cardigans or denim jackets that can easily come off if I get too warm

 


4. Favorite colors to wear in spring?

Anything bright or pastel

 


 

5. Any Spring Fashion advice?

Get those toes painted so you are ready to go when it is warm enough to wear open toed shoes!

 


6. Do I change my makeup in Spring?

Nope!

 

7. Do I change up my skincare routine in Spring?

Nope!  Once I find what works...I stick with it...for years!

 

 

8. Do I have a favorite spring scent?

YES!  Pleasures by Estee Lauder...started wearing it years ago (1997) in springtime and reminds me of spring every time I smell it...it is my springtime must!

 

(Definitely a floral scent- smells like a magical garden)

 

9. Best budget tips for updating your wardrobe?

 

I think good investments are those statement pieces that never go out of style: i.e. white jeans- open toed sandals/shoes- denim jacket- versatile and not too trendy!

 


 

10. Do I think I will be wearing dresses this Spring?

This one is a tough one- I really really hope so- for business at the least but really hope to be able to put a dress on at least once this year! 





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

12 comments:

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

Love this linkup, Holly!! Your spring style is so bright and pretty!

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Good Better Best Food said...

Great tip about the pedicure! Don't want to get caught on a warm day without the toes done. Loving all your Lilly!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Oh yes, painted toenails are a must for me too!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

I know so any people who love Lily stuff! I don't have any, but it sure if fun. I'm with you on the bright stuff! :)

Memphis Bridges said...

Such a cheerful style and yes, pedicures are a good spring tip for us all!

Maria Rineer said...

I wear very neutral (read, boring) colors in cold weather (I am wearing gray corduroy pants and a cream colored sweater today). But,I have a lot less boring and more colorful clothes for the spring and summer. Can´t wait to wear them! You look so good in your Lily and I love that last picture of you and your mom.

Life with ABCD said...

Completely agree about having your toes ready! I think our spring fashion is very similar. I need to invest in a little Lilly ;)

Pamela said...

Great post! I had such a hard time with this one but I tried!

Bri Runde said...

This post makes me so excited for spring! I used to wear Estee Lauder, Pleasures, all the time. It does have a beautiful scent.

Tanya said...

You have such great style. I didn't write a musings post this time around because my style lately has been jeans and tops! ha, ha! :)

Joanne said...

Yes, toes ready for those open toed shoes is a must.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...