-->

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Let's Look- Love Language

 

 

Hi Friends!  It's time for another installment of Let's Look with Erica and Shay.  Linking up HERE


This month we are talking "our love language"

 

 Patty and I covered this topic in our January Monthly Musings.  You can check that out HERE  

 


 

I am looking forward to a romantic dinner out with my hubby on Saturday night.  We are trying an Italian restaurant we have never been to.  I thought what is more romantic than Italian fare right?

 


As I have shared in prior posts, my love language is really cooking...I cook for family and friends to show my love...I feel like there is no better way to show my love than to sacrifice time and really work hard at something...my husband loves this demonstration of love too :)

 

 Old pic...from our old house even but one of the few I have with me in the kitchen cooking...I have to change that this year!



 

I am looking forward to showing the love with my girls on Sunday...we are going to make a Valentine Brunch together and have a sappy family day to show our love!  

 


 P.S I can't wait for Eva to come home with all of the handmade Valentine goodness too...my favorites are the homemade valentines with doilies and stickers...nothing sweeter!

 

No matter what I am doing though, or how I am sharing my love, I am forever grateful that God brought Rob and I together- I truly believe we are soul mates and I never take that for granted!

 

(Nashville 2019)
 

 

So...what is YOUR Love Language? XO 

16 comments:

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

I can’t wait to see the pictures of your food from your date! Your Valentines Day brunch sounds so nice!

Anonymous said...

I love that!! My grandmother is a big cooker too!! We’re going to try to make a Valentine’s charcuterie board this year, so hopefully it turns out!!

Natasha said...

I love how you define your love language as cooking. I would say mine is definitely flowers in that case. I give them to everybody and love receiving them. Traditionally, it's probably the acts of service one though :)

Sunshine and Books said...

I love that your love language is cooking! You do need to get more pictures of you cooking/loving/having fun in the kitchen! That is perfectly you! Valentine’s Day brunch sounds so lovely, especially since we will all be home on a Sunday. Have a great day!!

Tanya said...

Cooking is the love language that everyone benefits from! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

I love cooking so much. There is a quote from a Starbucks cup that I love.

"Baking may be regarded as a science, but it's the chemistry between the ingredients and the cook that gives desserts life. Baking is done out of love, to share with family and friends, to see them smile." ~Anna Olson

I feel that in my soul.

Holly said...

@Danielle- I LOVE that quote- thank you for sharing!

Maria Rineer said...

Your brunch sounds like a great way to celebrate the day with your girls. And the date night with your husband sounds like a great way to celebrate with your husband.

Rechelle said...

Yes to Italian food! And I agree, the homemade Valentine's have been precious! While Ro isn't doing them completely on his own I love the colored doilies & hearts he's made at daycare this week <3

My Glittery Heart said...

Love this so much!!

Sakuranko said...

Oh so nice darling
Thanks for share it with us

Joanne said...

Aw, so sweet! I feel like I live in the kitchen and I love that; it's one of the reasons why I hosted every single holiday for more than 10 years.

Pamela said...

I love your mini heart-shaped waffles. Did you buy them or make them?

Holly said...

@Pamela- that is actually a stock photo- may not even make waffles- leaning towards making cinnamon rolls and shaping the dough ourselves :)

natalie blair said...

Enjoy your valentines with your loves! I can't wait for my present to get here from my hubby. It's a Tiffany bracelet! I have been wanting one for soooooooooooo long! I just put together my daughters little valentine gift from her dad and I. She is going to feel so loved!

Happy Valentines dear! Your dress is gorgeous and that breakfast is too pretty to eat!

Holly said...

@Natalie- you will have to post pics of your bracelet- love Tiffany!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...