-->

Monday, February 15, 2021

Hello Monday and Hello Sweet Valentine Weekend!

 


Hi Friends!  Hope you had a sweet Valentine Weekend....we sure did and sharing some scenes with you....

 

Jogging at Sunrise on Friday- it was only 9 degrees- you may be able to see the frost on my eyebrows and eyelashes- brrr- but it may sound crazy- it felt great!

 


 

Quick Lunch with Lea- love her nail color so she let me snap a pic so I can request the color next time...

 

Our Fave Salad at Copper Door = The Wedge



 When you get up from your desk for a bathroom break, you have to know now that it is a requirement to play with Remi for two minutes- hysterical




Diana had an assignment for her FACS class (Family and Consumer Science) and that was to make a Banana Coffee Cake- she did a great job and had to send this pic to her teacher so she could get graded :)

 


 

Kumo Sushi= Fave Fri Night Takeout


 

Saturday Morning Date Walk = My Fave Part Of The Week (it felt like a heat wave at 12 degrees) ha!

 


 

My parents were coming over to bring the girls some Valentine treats so I asked them to stay for a Valentine Breakfast and I got my groove on and made heart shaped bacon, heart shaped cinnamon rolls, chocolate covered strawberries and something compliant for me- Keto Egg Cups- we had a ball catching up and being festive...

 







 

Mimi made a new best friend :)

 





 

Diana performed her competition piece for the grandparents- yes Papa Bob joined in on the fun too!

 


 

Our King Cake arrived from Maurice's Bakery in New Orleans- more on the King Cake tradition and fun tomorrow...

 


 

Rob and I had a sweet Valentine Date night and tried Villagio in Manchester- highly recommend- incredible Italian restaurant!

 





 

Yesterday was a sweet Valentine's Day

 

Eva and Daddy were up and out early for a hockey jamboree in Exeter

 

I snuck in a home workout- my gym put together some videos on their YouTube channel and I Love them- I did a Power Yoga class :)

 


 

I surprised my Loves with some Valentine treats...

 

 

and got some pretty roses from Robby B




 The rest of the day was all about organizing and a fun lunch and when Daddy was assembling a new bureau for Mama's closet, the girls and I crashed in our bed to watch some Liv and Maddie...look at these two crazies...




 Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

 

Linking up with Heather, Tanya and the Crew HERE 

for Hello Monday 

15 comments:

natalie blair said...

I am so SO sooooooooo in love with this post! Your Valentines Day looked very loving with your family. The food is amazing. And now I am hungry.

We surprised our small nerd with some Valentines gifts and she was so moved by it she gave us a big hug, got choked up and said she wasn't even expecting anything. I just love her so much.

Your ballerina is beautiful! I wish my daughter stuck with ballet because pointe was my dream but cheerleading and gymnastics made my ankles very weak. At least she's still with dance and doing hip hop. That's always fun to watch!

I can't wait for another cold snap. I want to wear my sweater and boots at least one more time! Florida sucks with the winters. You don't get many cold days. Enjoy your week!

Kelly said...

Remi is the cutest, and that sushi gets me every time. Looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Happy Monday!

Rechelle said...

Looked like a weekend full of LOVE, the best! The 2 minute break to play with Remi is hilarious lol!

Tanya said...

That looks like the BEST weekend - some time outside, some time with the grandparents, and a date too. Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Ella Williams said...

What a fun weekend!! Brr that is COLD!! That Valentine breakfast looks delicious!!

Pamela said...

What a great weekend and fun post! Diana looks gorgeous in her competition outfit. Can't wait to hear all about your Mardi Gras!

laurensparks.net said...

Looks fantastic! Happy Monday!

Abby @ That’s Life For Ya said...

Looks like you had an amazing time!! I love the color of your nails!

My Glittery Heart said...

That salad looks SO GOOD!! What a fun weekend!

Joanne said...

Your Valentine breakfast with your parents looks delicious. What a fun weekend you had.

Maria Rineer said...

What a fantastic weekend- love all of your celebratory events and the mundane but good ones like exercise. I wish our school district had a class like your daughter is in. When I was in school, we had a class that sounds like it may be like hers that was called home ec. Swooning over the tutu pic! Have a great week... stay warm.

Sunshine and Books said...

That looks like a great weekend! I love that nail color too! I can’t wait to hear your King Cake tradition! Have a great day!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love the Valentine Breakfast you made to share with your parents. :)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! Your Valentine Breakfast looked so good!!

Natasha said...

This looks like such a great weekend! Normally, I don't love eating in restaurants but after eleven months of Covid, going out to eat with just Dave sounds like such a treat! Your breakfast looks so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...