-->

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Currently: February 2021

 Hi Friends, I am linking up with Anne

today and sharing what's up here currently...

 

 

Loving....

 

Yoga...who would've thunk...I always turned away from it because when I go to the gym, I prefer to burn a lot of calories and get a hard workout in...well now that I am exercising...pretty much every day, I am loving the way Yoga helps to stretch me out and help my body to recover...

 


 

 

 

Reading.....

 

 A Good Neighborhood by Therese Ann Fowler

(so far so good!)




 

Remembering....

 

 Life...pre pandemic

I know I can appreciate how it has made me slow down and appreciate the small things more, but I am really missing Diana's shows and live theater and watching my kids actually perform

 

 



Sharing.....

 

What's On My Plate (well one of my dinners last week)

Copycat PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps...they were delish!

 

 

Wish Listing..... 


Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Neverfull MM


(promised myself once I hit the 25 pounds lost goal, I will splurge and spoil myself!)





What is going on with you...currently?





14 comments:

Natasha said...

I loved that book. It was so thought provoking. And yes, I miss live shows too. I can't wait to get to watch Rachel do her thing in person again.

Anne said...

It's a hard mental transition from sweaty cardio to yoga, but once I gave yoga a chance I really loved it too. Helps that it makes my body feel so good! And it really does need that variety. We love those P.F. Changs copycat wraps too.

Thanks for joining in :)

Maria Rineer said...

Love that LV bag! I have been thinking about buying one... I also make the PF Chang copy cat lettuce wraps- they are so good. I hope that all the dance and theater performances can be live again soon. Fingers crossed, but as of right now, my daughter and her dance team will be competing in person this spring.

Joanne said...

I love yoga for the stretching it gives me!

My Glittery Heart said...

I LOVE Yoga. I am going to Yoga and wine later this month and I am so EXCITED!

Laura said...

We love those lettuce wraps, too! I made them last week!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Oh that is a very fun goal to work towards!! You will do it!

Sunshine and Books said...

I am quick to pick something else, but I am always so thankful when I do pick yoga. It does feel good! Your dinner looks delicious too! I just might add that to my menu for next week. We need some new ideas!

Jennifer said...

Have often considered yoga. Ya know, maybe now is a good time to try it. At home:)

Pamela said...

That's a gorgeous handbag!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I've been to a couple actual yoga classes and it was always tough for me. LOL I think I need more upper body strength to do well at it.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

crackercrumblife said...

I love yoga!! I really need to get back to it!

Susanne said...

I miss my Pilates class a lot and my waistline is paying the penalty. I should try the PF Changs chicken recipe, sounds light. I wish you success in your weight loss, cause you always deserve a new tote! I, myself, made that my cheer-me-up last year and ended up with 3 new ones during the pandemic. Got them all on great sales, and one of these days when I get out and about again, I'll be stylin'!

natalie blair said...

I love lettuce wraps! They are so less filling than using a tortilla. But I am a hard taco kind of girl!

I am missing pre-pandemic as well. Working in the school system those masks prevent a lot. Like wearing makeup, seeing those kids smiles and my glasses not fogging up.

I wish I could do yoga. It makes me super dizzy. So I like to believe the amount of walking around the high school I do is just the amount of exercise I need HA!

Very cute blog you have here. I haven't blogged in a very long time. I am getting back into the swing of it and meeting wonderful people again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...