-->

Monday, February 1, 2021

Hello Monday and Hello February!


 

 

Hello Monday and Hello February!  We are one month closer to spring- Praise God!

 

Here are some scenes from our weekend....

 

Remi started the weekend with a "stogie"...it is bigger than him!





 

My friend Ang, at work, is turning 50 and her hubby had some of her friends make videos that he can compile to surprise her!

 


 

Perfect Friday Night Takeout!

 


 

 

Saturday Morning Date Walk!

 

Yes it was only 9 degrees but we are getting good at bundling up so it really wasn't that bad- seriously!

 


 


Mama's Baby Boy Starving for Attention....ha!





Bowling with our Dance Pals






Saturday Night meant mass and a family dinner out- perfect cheat meal= Best Pizza in NH!






Sunday Morning meant hitting the gym and then catching Pidge light up the ice!





and it was a cozy day for organizing and watching movies and then we wound down the weekend by celebrating Mike's Birthday! :)  One of the greatest guys around with his brand new heart!



That's a wrap!  What were you up to?


Linking up for Hello Monday HERE

10 comments:

Tanya said...

Brrrrr...you are brave to go on a walk in those temperatures. Stay warm! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Go you for walking in 9 degrees!! BRR!! Happy Monday!

Maria Rineer said...

Not to beat a dead horse... but that walk in nine degrees is impressive :). It looks like you guys had a great weekend. I hope you have a great week!

Life with ABCD said...

I would never leave my house in those temps!!! Oh my, I need to rethink “cold” when it’s in the 40s herd in TX.

Kelly said...

That Friday night takeout has me drooling!! Now all I want for lunch is sushi, lol. Happy Monday!

Joanne said...

I give you so much credit for your walk! My husband wanted to go out walking across the frozen lake yesterday and I refused. My fingers literally turn white and go numb during "normal" winter temps. Hope you're not getting buried today-- we sure are!

Ella Williams said...

9 degrees...Brr!! It’s 40 degrees here today and I am freezing...Now I’m thankful for the Alabama temps ;)

Sunshine and Books said...

That was a great weekend! Bundled up or not, 9 degrees is cold! Good for you guys keeping with your walks. Have a great week Holly!

Natasha said...

Our walks have been really cold too! Brrrr. Every time Dave and I head out on a walk just the two of us, I think about your weekend date walks!!!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

Brrrr that's cold. It's supposed to get cold here soon too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...