-->

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Prime Purchases: Fall 2020

 



Hi Friends!  Thought I would join Tanya HERE today and show you some of our Prime Purchases over the past few months.

 

 I don't really go into stores anymore...maybe the grocery store and Target occasionally (Rob does the grocery shopping for me on Sundays because he loves it) but most of shopping occurs online and via Amazon...so not going to show you everything because who cares about our home cleaning products, supplies for our offices and printer, etc...showing you a few fun recent finds!

 

 

Gloves

 

If you saw my post about Halloween, then you saw that it snowed...it was a very cold Halloween.  I was anticipating this weather and wanted to snag some gloves for all of the kids.  Found this awesome super pack HERE

 


  

 

 

Jimmy Fallon's New Book- 5 More Sleeps 'Til Christmas

 Find it HERE

Eva actually read this out loud to us last night and we all loved it!  We all love Jimmy Fallon too :)

 


 

 


 Eva's Favorite Mask


You can find it HERE

 

Eva was obsessed with her popsicle mask that I snagged at Target on line over the summer BUT it broke...so she was devastated but Amazon to the rescue once again- I found another one and I swear she hasn't taken it off- ha!

 


 

 

 


 Romantic Christmas Sign



We are waiting for our new bed to be delivered in a few weeks...we are so excited because our mattress and bed are so old!  Anyway, I digress.  Due to us dialing up our bed game, I really wanted to dial up our Master Bedroom Christmas game as well so I snagged a few more pillows and a fur throw and then found this adorable sign on Amazon.  You can find it HERE

 

I think it will be perfect to hang above our bed- what do you think?

 


 



Turkey Hat


You may have read here that our Annual Turkey Trot is virtual this year so I had to get really creative and map out our family route....but I also decided to get really fun and snagged some fun garb for the fam- Turkey Hats for the guys and Thanksgiving Tutus for the girls- can't wait to dress up and "trot" with the fam on Thanksgiving Morning!


You can find the hats HERE 

 


 

 Just a few of our fun and recent purchases!  What have you been "prim'ing?"

13 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Dying over that Turkey hat! And the popsicle mask is so cute! Have a fabulous day! xo

Bri Runde said...

I want Jimmy Fallon's book! We love him too! And that turkey hat... OMGosh!! I'm laughing so hard! I kind of want to get it for my FIL for when they come out this year, LOL!!!!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

That popsicle mask is darling. I need to buy one for my niece! Have a good one.

Sunshine and Books said...

I love that Christmas sign! You guys are going to look great on your turkey trot with the hats and tutus. I’m glad you loved the book!!
Have a great day!

Tanya said...

That turkey hat is so fun! Great finds this month! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Joanne said...

I love that sign for your bedroom; so cute!

Pamela said...

Oh, that turkey hat is priceless!

Lovely said...

The popsicle mask is cute!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Natasha said...

That turkey hat is fun, that popsicle mask is cute, but what I'm really loving are the gloves. I've been looking for something like that for ME!

Danielle @ A Sprinkle of Joy said...

That turkey hat is the best! I also totally have that Popsicle fabric! :)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

We have those turkey hats too--so fun. They are good for the Turkey Trot race we usually do on Thanksgiving morning. Love that cute mask too.

bahar said...

Very nice info I like it thanks for sharing keep it up have a Black Friday moment

Terra Heck said...

All fun purchases! I'd totally wear that turkey hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...