-->

Monday, November 18, 2019

Scenes From a Festive Weekend



 Holding onto these days....they are the beautiful ones.....



 Lunch with my BFF- best free therapy around




Festive Touches Warm My Heart




Nutcracker Hair Prep...very stressful....yet successful...FTW!



Business AND Friendship Dinner...grateful!


Smoothies to fuel up for our big Nutcracker Makeup Day




 The finished product...




Reuniting with a Bestie- Surprise!


Dance Moms Decompressing- Priceless


Making an angel for Grammy in heaven- squishin' my heart


Advent Calendar Love from Auntie Janie


Decorating Our Tree and Enjoying Hot Cocoa to wind down this beautiful weekend




I also got to enjoy coffee and QT with My Mama this weekend but didn't get to snap a pic...that was a definite highlight...

and I am linking up with the lovely ladies for Hello Monday HERE

 as I get ready to kick butt this week....my new peppermint bark coffee is sure to help!
 


5 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

It looks like a fun and festive weekend! Your tree and decor looks beautiful. Here's to Monday:)

My Glittery Heart said...

What a fun weekend. Hot Cocoa and Christmas Decor is the best~

Rechelle said...

Decorating followed by hot cocoa can't be beat! Love Diana's hair too, looked like it turned out beautiful :) Happy Monday!!

Sunshine and Books said...

Looks like a fun and busy weekend! I love that green, lit from within, tree. It’s beautiful! Have a great week! Powered by peppermint bark you can do anything!!

Tanya said...

I love the Nutcracker hair...so cute! Cocoa, Christmas tree, and flavored coffee make for a very cozy weekend. Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...