-->

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

3 Outfits

I always love reading Andrea and Lisa's fashion posts and this week I thought I would join in on their linkup fun.


I am calling this post "3 Outfits"


It is nothing special...just a few outfits that have "worked" for me recently...can't wait to get inspired by all of your fashion too..here goes nothing




 Leopard Detailed Sweatshirt with leggings and platform sneakers



 As I mentioned in a previous post, I am having a moment with Amazon tops...you can't help but grab a few when they are $15/piece.  Anyway, this is one of my work-from-home looks.  Comfy...my jam...let's me get my business done!



Leopard Top, AE Skinny Jeans and Wedge Sneakers
 



This was my look last Sunday for mass and then coffee with Mum- as you may have noticed I gravitate towards leopard but I also have to mention my new fave footwear- wedge sneakers- so comfy and when they add an inch or two for height it's a win in my book :)





 Black Express Button Down Blouse, AE Skinny Jeans and Leopard Flats



 I am obsessed with this blouse from Express-can't get enough- it is so flattering and you can dress it up for a night out or even a day in the office or dress it down with jeans...and of course had to get a pop of leopard in there again ;)


There ya have it...a little fashion inspo to get your Wednesday going


Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE 

6 comments:

the 4 M's said...

Great outfits! I have love my new wedge sneakers for fall and wear them at least once or twice a week! Love all of your pops of leopard.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

My Glittery Heart said...

Love all the LEOPARD!

Laura said...

I see we're both leopard queens! And I totally agree on the affordability of most of Amazon's cute tops and blouses! Thanks for linking up with the Style Six!

Andrea Nine said...

Eek, you are so cute and you should share outfits more because these are absolutely adorable! You are such a cutie! Thanks for the shout out sweet friend!

Lisa said...

All three of these outfits are just as cute as can be. I'm so happy you did this and joined in our link up. I hope you'll do it some more. I need to try AE jeans...I've yet to get any. XOXO

Rechelle said...

I love all the leopard, so you and so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...