-->

Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday Favorites


Yeah for Friday!  Pretty proud of us ladies- we rocked the week while Daddy was traveling...boy am I tired but always grateful.  Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE and sharing some faves from our week!




Cozy Outdoor Attire
When we went to Portland last weekend, I had to make sure I was bundled up so I did and loved the coziness and the look of my winter outfit.  I mean, I am trying to embrace winter...a little every year ;)










 Winter Hair


Each year, as winter approaches, I have Claribel do low lights...I prefer my blonde highlights however the winter calls for a little more darkness and I have come to enjoy the change for a few months anyway









My Girls


Tryin' out the new pointe shoes 



and all bundled up for hockey!









Reuniting


I showed up at a monthly HR conference on Tuesday and was shocked to come face to face with one of my best friends from college- we had so much fun catching up and reminiscing about our theater days and our wonderful director Mr. Bailey...and I was thrilled to learn that he moved into HR so now we can start working together FTW!







New Shirt


So what do you think?  Hysterical right?  So in love! (insert heart eyes emoji here) HA!






Mom MEMEs





All so very true ;)






Nutcracker Makeup


Getting the makeup kits completed this weekend,..and dialing it up a notch...the girls are so excited that I "monogrammed" their makeup kits :)



That's a wrap- hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

Your hair looks so cute! I love the low lights. Flying solo is tough - way to go! Have a great weekend!

Good Better Best Food said...

Of course you handled things amazing while Rob was away. You got this girl.

Love the coat and the hair.

Way to go on ballet and hockey.

Hugs,
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...