-->

Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday Favorites






 Happy Friday Friends!  Very excited that we made it...my whole body aches from a productive week...so looking forward to some down time! 

As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE
and sharing some faves from our week!



Recent Holiday Movies


On Hallmark of course AND Lifetime!

Christmas A La Mode

This is a Lifetime one and BONUS- our friend Mike Swanson or "Swany" was an extra in this
This is what he looks like...see if you can spot him in the ice cream shop




Christmas Reservations


and 

On Strike For Christmas

another Lifetime gem





Holiday Pieces


I have snagged a few....this one is my favorite top...can't wait to wear it in NYC! (I am putting a black cami under it...I am not that risque) ha!


and speaking of NYC...can't wait to see this...need it in my life- ahhh!





 Target Finds


Had to get in there so made that happen last weekend and picked up a few holiday accessories...I snagged some beautiful berry garland for our staircase- $5!  I would show you a pic but it is sold out- of course it is for that price!  I also snagged some little sparkly trees and my favorite, this glass mercury tree for $10!  I kid you know- FTW!


Here is how it looks in my office....love how it glows :)


and picked up a few of these mugs to build Christmas gifts around...oh the possibilities!


 Fave MEMEs of the Week!















My Girls Of Course

Pidge LOVING her new earmuffs :)





and Diana...I told her..I LOVE the filters she uses- ha!




That's a wrap...we are headed into our last weekend of Nutcracker rehearsals...we are going full-blown hair and makeup...getting even more excited here!  This coupled with all of our Thanksgiving fun fills me with nerves...excitement and lots of gratitude!  Before I leave you, I have to show you the chapter we read last night in one of my prayer groups...it was my favorite one yet...I am sure you can see why.....


5 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Such a sweet Friday favorites, I love her earmuffs! And your funnies made me giggle out loud! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Good Better Best Food said...

How cool that your friend was an extra in a Christmas movie! #goals Have a good weekend sweet friend and tell Diana to enjoy every minute of The Nutcracker.

Rechelle said...

Ahhh NYC at Christmas time, SO FUN!! And that last one, the chapter, so perfect <3

Lisa said...

The BEST memes, girl!!! OKAY, you're gonna' be one hot mama in that black shirt. It's beautiful. I so want to go to NYC during the holidays sometime. I don't really consider myself a bucket lister, but if I did, that would definitely be on it!!! XOXO

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

That Mercury tree is so pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...