-->

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday Talk (A Few Of My Favorite Christmas Things Edition)



Hey Friends!  It is time for Tuesday Talk!  Yeah!
Once a month Ashley and Erika invite us to linkup and talk about anything we want!  Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE

This year...

In October, I talked about Fall Fashion Essentials HERE 

In September, I talked about Meal Planning HERE 

In August, I talked about Summer Must Sees in New England HERE 

In July, I talked about Summer Sales HERE 

In June, I talked about Summer Plans HERE 

In May, I talked about Memorial Day Weekend Ideas HERE 

In April, I shared 25 Random Facts about Me HERE 

In March, I talked about our Girls' Trip to Fort Lauderdale HERE

In February, I talked about all things Spring HERE 

and

In January, I talked Going To The Movies HERE 


and this month I am going to talk about one of my favorite topics of all!  Some of My FAVORITE THINGS...and when I say FAVORITE I mean CHRISTMAS FAVORITES.....


A few years back...well maybe more than a few... I did posts all month long that talked about my favorites...

You can read and follow along the first year, in 2010 starting with this post HERE 

and I did another set of posts the following year, in 2011 and you can start those HERE 

 This year, in Tuesday Talk, I am going to cover some of my faves...of course most, if not all, are repeats from my original posts because I am BIG on tradition....here it goes!


Christmas Eve Yankee Candle



It just smells like the magic...my favorite night of the year!



Angel Perfume

Hints of chocolate and coffee...perfect scent for the holiday season..reminds me of the land of Nutcracker's sweets :)


 Hallmark Romance Christmas Movies (a newer love)

My faves from these movies include: A Bride for Christmas, A December Bride, A Very Merry Mixup, 9 Lives of Christmas, Ice Sculpture Christmas, The 12 Dates of Christmas and Love Under The Christmas Table



Jammie Christmas Tradition

Thanks to Shay, we have added this tradition into our holiday "must dos" and we drive around looking at Christmas lights, in our jammies with a stop at Starbucks for cocoa and snacks :)



 Christmas Vacation

Our FAVORITE Christmas Movie of the Season AND Robby B quotes it all...year....long!  Hysterical!




Gingerbread Construction Company's Gingerbread Muffin

Words cannot describe the deliciousness ....if you are local you need to stop by AND if you are not, I believe they will ship!  Check them out HERE 





and there are a whole bunch more of Christmas faves...just writing this post is inspiring me to share some more faves so come back this season and I will share, share, share!

3 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Those gingerbread mufffins.....yum!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

We quote that movie year round too. Christmas Vacation is my favorite holiday movie for sure. Those gingerbread muffins and that candle...sign me up! I love this post Holly!

Rechelle said...

I just love all the festivities!! And my those gingerbread muffins look tasty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...