-->

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tuesday Talk: Fall Fashion Essentials Edition



Hi Everyone!  It is time for another fun linkup with Ashley and Erika.  Linking up HERE

Tuesday Talk is the linkup when we can talk about anything we want...and so this month I am talking "Fall Fashion Essentials" not because I have all the answers but because I need some help from YOU!  Sure I have a few suggestions and a few faves to share but I need help on where to go for some different pieces and affordable looks...so here goes nothing!


Some of my Fall "Must Haves" include.....


Leopard Ballet Flats



 Find them HERE


Leopard Pumps

 Find them HERE


Black distressed Jeans


 Find them HERE

 Fatigue/Olive Jacket


Find it HERE

Plaid Blanket Scarf


Find it HERE

Puffer Vests


Find it HERE

Camel Accessories


Find it HERE

Now...I am looking for a flattering and tailored long black sweater to pair with some black leather leggings....where do you suggest I go?  I have struck out thus far!


I am also looking for some cute and casual fall tops...floral prints...stripes....and I haven't been wow'd by anything I have seen....any suggestions?


Lastly, some of my favorite fall scents include Calvin Klein Euphoria, Chloe de Roses and Burberry Weekend....any other fall scents that  you recommend? 


Thank you in advance for your recommendations!  As you know I gain so much inspiration from all of you :)  Happy Fall!

6 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Yup those are a lot of my essentials too. I'd have to add in comfy leggings too..since I live in them all winter long:) Love those leopard ballet flats.

Rechelle said...

Such perfect rec's of fall essentials! I'm no help in finding clothes currently since I've basically stopped shopping & what I do shop is now maternity ;) Hope someone has a few leads for you!

Good Better Best Food said...

Leopard shoes can really add a pop to an outfit. I have flats and pumps as well! I have trouble with the long cardigans because if they are too wide they look like they are wearing me! So I am going to be watching this post to see what people suggest because I could use one too!

Happy weekend Holly!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Jaclyn- yes you are right- leggings are a must in the winter!

Holly said...

Rechelle- you made me laugh- maternity clothes can be so fun!

Holly said...

Patty- I am with you on the long cardigans BUT I did finally find 2 sweaters and both at Macy's- one is a black v neck very soft sweater- falls a little below the waist- nice and tailored and it has gold button details by the wrists and the other is longer- covers my butt which is essential with the leather leggings I have- it has black lace detail on the bottom and on the sleeves- also tailored- FINALLY! I was looking for several months!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...