-->

Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday Favorites



Praise God Friday....even though it is a weekend mostly of work for me...I still love you!
Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE
and HERE


Here are some faves from this week....and get ready for a SUPERSIZE edition :)




 FAVE MEMEs of the Week




















Dependable Fall Recipes


This thing shows up everywhere...I wonder why...ha ha!!!!



 and I shared some more winners on Wednesday when we talked Recipe Sharing and Meal Prepping HERE






Fall Fun


Have checked off these Bucket List Items: Fall Decorating, Apple Picking, Risotto Night, Jack O Lantern Journey, The Milford Pumpkin Festival and Daddy's Apple Pie



Making caramel apple martinis is another fall fave and I made them for Cass and then again for my parents this past weekend (their request!)








The Beach

ANY time of year...so glad I got some more time at the ocean last weekend....even if it was only an hour...brings me such peace 









Eva's Activities


It's all about hockey, soccer and dance right now and she makes me smile with whatever she is doing!













Target Earrings

Oh Target....when did you get so amazing in the accessories department?  Some friends told me to check out their earrings...I am just sorry I waited so long...check these out!  $12 FTW! 






SNL


SNL as always but especially the Kavanaugh Hearing Skit with Matt Damon...on point...hysterical...not to bring up politics here but it was very funny :)








Hallmark Channel

YES!  You know I love me some Hallmark ALL CHRISTMAS SEASON LONG...BUT...I finally got into the Fall Harvest Romance movies too...so cozy and full of many romantic things...can't help myself...I am a goner...have you checked them out yet?





MOPs



So I can't believe I haven't shared my love for this group (I recently joined) until now....MOPs has been a great experience...helps me to open up my mind...not judge as much....love more...make more of an effort and definitely leave my comfort zone


 What is MOPs?

This is how they describe themselves.....

"We build circles of moms who love each other like family. Women around the world are starting MOPS groups in churches, hospitals, YMCAs, homes, coffee shops, correctional facilities and on military bases, and profound things are taking place.
Our gatherings are where moms can meet to share their hopes, fears and insights, in a format that works with their schedules, that doesn’t neglect their faith nor their womanhood, their motherhood nor their purpose, their heart nor their mind. We provide you the resources to join a group, start your own, or become a member."

My favorite part, so far, has been praying for each other and supporting each other.  This morning we are doing some yoga during the meeting...great way to start my day before my work day starts!


I find this group to be inspiring...Christian based but really non-denominational....a place where I can learn and grow and try and get even closer to God and I am thankful...it is a definite fave!



Breakfast with Jilly
 
Never enough time...we never run out of things to talk about...celebrating her successful 10K and catching up in general...priceless...and if you haven't tried it and you are local, you must bop on over to Windham Junction- awesome breakfast- especially outside on a beautiful day!  



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I love that Eva rocks Hockey and then dance--so good to do it all:) That dog/batman meme is too cute! I still have to make your pumpkin ball!

Rechelle said...

Love the memes this week :) I need to check out the jewelry section at Target, for some reason I just always skip over it. Happy Friday Holly!

Good Better Best Food said...

How cute is that breakfast place? Your mini Bruin is too cute. Girls who play hockey rock. You know I love those fall Hallmark movies. #Hallmarkie. Enjoy some and take a break from work.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...