-->

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

TBB Asks: October 2.0



Answering these questions and linking up with the The Blended Blog HERE



1. Favorite Fall Color?

Army Green


2. Apple Cider HOT or COLD?

HOT...yumm!


3. Caramel Apple YES or NO?

YES and while we are on this flavor, my Caramel Apple Martinis which will be making their debut this weekend!  You can check out my recipes HERE



4. Pumpkin Doughnut or Apple Cider Doughnut?

Pumpkin all the way- love the spice!


5. Long or Short Cardigan?

Long please!


6. Favorite Football or Fall Party Food?

I would have to say the Pumpkin Hard Cider Dip.  You can find the recipe HERE


This year I am also going to try Shay's Beer Cheese Dip with Pretzels.  You can find that recipe HERE



7. Orange or White Pumpkins?


All of them?  I do love the elegance of white pumpkins though :)


8. Hayride or Bonfire?

Both...can't choose...how about a hayride into the woods where a bonfire is there waiting for you and your hot cider?

9. Favorite Fall Baked Good?

Pumpkin squares and my Mom's Applesauce Jumbles


10. Most Anticipated Fall Activity?

Milford Pumpkin Festival this weekend! 


We will be checking off a few of our Fall Bucket List "Must-Do's" This Weekend....what are some of your must-do's?

 

2 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I love all those things too!! That cheese dip looks so yummy. I still need to make your pumpkin cheese ball.

Rechelle said...

OOoooo yes, love these fall favorites! And oh man does that martini sound good - next year ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...