-->

Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday Favorites (November 3, 2017)



It has been a hel.....of a week here.  So thankful we got to Friday....We had a bad storm here on Sunday night...it wiped out power and internet for days....so many people have damage...we lucked out and lost a big tree but it only took out our swing set...keep thinking back to Hurricane Sandy when we weren't so lucky...so glad this storm is behind us and we don't have to work out of Panera anymore :)

Now...we still have Halloween in Windham to look forward to...trick-or-treating with friends and such so there's that!

As always, linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE


Here are some faves from the week....the positive little sparkles that gave me hope....



My Girls






Caffeine

So rough week of sleep...to be expected...when you average 3 hours/night, caffeine is a must AND I found a new fave- the Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte at Starbucks FTW







 Lea's Little Surprises

She is always surprising me with sweet treats like this beautiful Halloween platter (insert heart eyes here)







Our Cooking This Week

It was on point...don't know what else to say.  I am kind of impressed with us because lots of our cooking this week was thanks to our generator- awesome meals with no power?  For the Win Friends!

Rob took this recipe from my blog, that I had shared on Monday.
It is a Whole 30 Approved Meat Sauce.  Check it out HERE 

When I tell you it was a winner for the whole fam...the girls gobbled it up...asked for more and asked if we could have it every night...hysterical!
We put it over these low carb noodles and the girls didn't know the difference.  To keep it completely Whole 30, you can serve it over sweet potato or squash noodles or even steamed veggies...it is so good!

 My breakfasts this week included my fave of poached eggs and avocado....I threw some pineapple salsa on it one day and bacon on it on another....




and this awesome Whole 30 Fall Dish I whipped together was amazing!!  Such the perfect fall flavors and so easy!

I used THIS recipe as a guideline but threw mine in the oven and did not do apples!



Halloween in The White House- 1963
Need I Say More?






Favorite OOTW
 





 Halloween Fun

My kids are finally getting to celebrate Halloween on Saturday night; they cannot wait to Trick Or Treat and hang with some pals.  I feel so bad that they have had to wait this long.  Anyway, with power back, we finally got the pumpkins carved and got to toasting some pumpkin seeds...oh yeah and trying on the witch hat of course ;)








AMEN 



Have a wonderful fall weekend- just happy that my kids can finally celebrate Halloween :)  I am off to chaperone Diana's School Halloween Party....BOO!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...