-->

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: Want, Need, Wear, Read Edition


It's time for another fun linkup with Andrea.  Linking up HERE


It is fun to play along this week, as we talk about our Christmas list.  We started following this concept last year and it is called "Four Gifts."  Everyone gets...
Something They Want
Something They Need
Something To Wear and
Something to Read....

We really just follow this for the kiddos and I am glad we do....

This list, for me, is just a fantasy because we do not exchange gifts....and especially this year....
so let's have some fun...here it goes....


Something I Want


A Family Vacation..with just my mini fam...the years are going by so fast and we always try to include everyone in our plans so we don't hurt anyone's feelings but for once, I would love to just take off for a warm place and relax with my hubby and littles...in the sun....on the beach...with a great book and not have to worry about anything...even for a few days...that sounds like heaven to me :)


Something I Need


A Window Washer...we need our windows washed...we have so many and some are pretty high...yes that is what I would pick for a need


Something To Wear


Ummm....anything Lilly...shocker right?


Something To Read


Anything by Elin Hilderbrand or Jennifer Weiner...that is, anything I haven't read of theirs yet!  (and Side Note: I met Elin Hilderbrand last night and it was amazing!  Stay tuned for a separate post this week!)



Wow...that was fun...can't wait to see your lists!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I've never read anything by Elin, but I see her books all the time and that's awesome you got to meet her last night! :)

A family vacation with just your very immediate family sounds lovely - you should totally do it some year and not worry about leaving people out! It's not like it's a weird thing to do, and you can always include others the next trip!!

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Rechelle said...

Eeks, can't wait to hear more about you meeting Elin Hilderbrand! Love her books :)

Holly Osborn said...

A vacation is definitely a want!!!

Holly said...

Thanks for the advice Lauren :)

Holly said...

Holly- YES!

Holly said...

Thanks Rechelle- we will have to compare notes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...