-->

Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Favorites (November 9, 2017)



Can I get an Amen.....FRI YAY!!!!!!

Linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE

Here are some faves from my week.....






Fave MEMEs of the Week








Fave Eats of the Week


A few things have been on repeat from last week.  The Roasted Autumn Chicken and Veggies AND that Paleo Sauce- FTW! (over sweet potato noodles-even better!)





Fave Looks of the Week

I talked about my love again for Stitchfix HERE 





Fave Books

Just finished this....adorable.....


and just started this....can't stop howling.....





 Facebook Memories

My Best Friend AND Worst Enemy at the same time....




That's a wrap- short and sweet this week...looking forward to a more calm and cozy weekend...and I may have convinced by hubby that it is time to decorate for Christmas...yeeeaaahhhh!!!




1 comments:

Kristi G said...

Love your favorites! Those Stitchfix picks are fabulous! Love the black lace top :) have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...