-->

Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Favorites (November 17, 2017)



Well well....this week just flew by didn't it?
I can't believe it is already my favorite day of the week....I guess that is good...a productive and positive week despite the sicknesses of the littles...I call it a win!

Linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE


Here are some faves from this week.....





30 Days of Gratitude

I have been participating in this challenge on Instagram this year.  It reminds me of the years I participated on Facebook.  Each day in November, you post a picture of someone/something you are grateful for.  Here are the first 16 days.....
























Conversations with Pidge....Priceless







Nutcracker Prep









Breakfast with Jill

Anytime with Jill is a fave but she recommended this awesome little cafe in the next town over and it was incredible...perfect place for catching up...awesome coffee and delicious food.  It's called Benson's Bakery and Cafe in Hudson NH...breakfast...lunch...dinner....cocktails?  Yes please! We had the yummiest breakfast sandwiches and delicious coffee.  Check them out HERE






Decorating Our Final Tree

in Eva's room...more holiday shenanigans...wouldn't change it for the world.....











Fave Outfits

Love putting together outfits for Girls' Nights...so much fun to dress for your friends as opposed to your hubby.  Am I right girls?  Ladies just appreciate all of the effort......




 






Bad Moms 2 TWO

I went to see Bad Moms again with my PTA pals and we had a ball.  Even though it was my 2nd time watching it, I laughed just had hard!  So glad these ladies are in my life....







Fave MEMEs of the Week


 





My Person

Always has my back....always picks me up....always makes me a priority and that is a true gift I never take for granted.....

 


Lot of faves from this week.....what were yours?  Look forward to reading ....warming up my coffee now! ;)



1 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Love the black and white photos. And the Nutcracker...how exciting! Happy Thanksgiving!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...