-->

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday (August 17, 2016)

Wow!   I am excited to participate again in this fun Link Up.  Usually it takes me months to get my act together and participate but I made it happen.

Linking up with Lindsay HERE


Here is what I wore over this past week

Thursday, we were in Story Land.  I tossed on a comfy white Lilly Essie Top and paired it with the Lilly Luxletic Sierra Skort in Bay Blue Into The Deep (the name right?) and of course, my ever trusty White Nike Flip Flops
Top HERE
Skort (Sold out- sorry)
  Flip Flops HERE



Thursday Night we hit the resort pool.  I threw on my favorite bathing suit and topped it off with one of my Old Navy Tee Shirt Dresses.
 Bathing Suit HERE
Tee Shirt Dress HERE
Flip Flops HERE

On Friday, we were at our resort and then headed to Santa's Village in the afternoon
I threw on the Lilly Cosmos Sleeveless Top in Multi Exotic Garden
and my White Old Navy Shorts along with those Nike flip flops again!  It was really comfy

Top, Different Print, Same Style HERE 
Shorts HERE 



Sunday was our anniversary (Yeah for 12 married years!) My in-laws are wonderful and love to take the kids so we were able to sneak out for an Anniversary Lunch at Joe Fish.  The steamers and cocktails were fabulous!
I wore a sleeveless black top from Macy's and my white kick crop capri jeans from Loft.
Topped it all off with a Kendra Scott Rayne Pendant (didn't get a pic of the whole outfit but you will get the idea)
   
Top HERE
Capris HERE
Necklace (Similar Styles) HERE

There ya have it- pretty exciting week for fashion- not a very typical week for me.  My typical week consists of business outfits twice a week and then workout clothes 3-4 days/week and dressing up a few nights/week.  I will try and capture a typical week next! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...