-->

Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Favorites (August 5, 2016)


YEAH YEAH IT'S FRI-DAY!
Linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE


Here are my favorites from this week....





My cheerleaders and honored to call these two "All American Cheerleaders"- still on Cloud 9 from this honor


and here is the whole team #mycherubs
 


These kids...barely know each other and are true kindred spirits...unbelievable how children show us the way to be sometimes...


 Mommy and Diana's Annual Boogie Boarding Day at the Beach- one of my favorite days of the entire year- Diana said it was our best one yet and I would have to agree- we had our boogie boards and I bought us goggles and we had fun getting crazy in the water- perfect perfect day 
We started with coffee and such at VB of course

and then we hit that surf!









Blueberries...Yep still on that kick and why not?  Perfect time of the year to be. 
For Wine Club this week, I made Blueberry, Sage and Ricotta Crostinis.  




 and speaking of wine club, it was a wonderful night at Greer's- her talent as a chef and hostess really shone through- definite Friday fave :)

and this was my favorite wine of the night- I love me some Sauvignon Blanc



 and how could you not love "The Pidge." Diana stuffed her in the laundry basket with her toys and she seemed to enjoy it- she melts my heart




and my favorite beauty products of the summer...well all but the perfume are all-year faves and thought I would share them with you
Urban Decay- Glide On Shadow Crayon in Delinquent, Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 in Nutty, and Bobbi Brown Matte Beige Lipstick.  The perfume is one of my signature Summer scents- Sunkissed Glo by J Lo :)







and time to kill AFTER cheer practice and BEFORE your board meeting makes you an easily swayed victim...ha ha!!!  A glass of wine on the patio at Red's while talking cheer is a def Friday Fave
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Summer weekend- enjoy every minute!





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...