-->

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Friday Favorites (August 12, 2016)

It's Friday and we are actually in Santa's Village- Yahoo!
I put together my faves from the week before we left though.  Stay tuned for the recap on our trip next week!
Until then, I am linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE 
Here are my favorites from this week
The BEACH....this week with friends....LOVE




Time spent with friends
Bad Moms!



Pearl Jam!


My girls...duh!







Summer Swimming!  Eva is really coming along!  She is not afraid and she knows how to kick now...very independent...that little Pidge!





and speaking of swimming...The Summer Olympics!
We LOVE LOVE watching...all of the sports...I'm usually never into Water Polo and Beach Volleyball but how can you not cheer on our beloved USA teams!?
Kudos to Michael Phelps for winning his 21st gold medal too- yahoo!  Will really enjoy these two weeks






My favorite eats and drinks from this week include...
90+ Rose- delish!  I can't even believe I like a Rose (guess I am getting caught up in that trend)

and still on that blueberry kick!  Snagged this magazine for even more recipes

Saturday Morning Splurge- pure bliss


My hubby...pure and simple...my soul mate...my rock...my best friend

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Look forward to catching up next week...until then...ride the wave of summer...never let go!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...