-->

Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Favorites (August 19, 2016)


How is it time for Friday Favorites already?  Linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea HERE
and with Jennie for her Friday Favorites HERE

Here are my favorites from this week- one of the last weeks of summer- BOO!




Story Land and Santa's Village with our girls- what a wonderful little vaca



Mission Accomplished!




Celebrating our 12 year wedding anniversary.  Awesome seafood and cocktails at Joe Fish!



Silly Faves from the week include the following:
Hummus anyone?  Yes always a fave but Eva took it to extremes this week and decided to bathe in it- ha ha!


Gifts from Auntie Janie- always a fave! I believe they call this "pure joy"





Our pictures by Kristina Mearls- friends, I can't even tell you how many times I thought about backing out of this photo shoot- the charity of it kept pulling me back in.  I have wanted pictures like these for quite some time but I would always say to myself, "you need to lose 10 more pounds," "your hair needs to look better", "you look too pale." Well I didn't back out- God bless charity and I was beyond thrilled with the photos and even cried.  I am trying to hold onto these days when my girls are this small.  These are magical years.  They will remember the fun photo shoot in the park with their Mama- not how much I weigh- right?






QT with my besties is free therapy and pure joy for Mama :)


Lunch with Cass at Red's

KJ with LB at LT (like what I did there?) ;)

Cheer time with Coach Stacey this week was awesome- already put together our jump formation and a couple of partner stunts- for the win!


The 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio- enough said!




Diana's proofs from TTC came in- love these adorable shots they captured!






That's a wrap!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...