-->

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Prime Purchases: Fall/Christmastime 2022

 




Hi Friends!  I thought I would join in with Tanya this month and share my recent Prime Purchases- always love getting ideas from all of you so here we go!


 

Stocking Stuffers Like This One for Eva :)


 

 

A Cute Christmas Tee like This One

 

 



Fun Birthday Gift for one of Eva's Besties HERE

 


 



Updated Devotional for 2023 HERE

 


 


Part of My BFF Lea's Christmas Gift HERE

 


 


So what have YOU been Prim'ing? :)

4 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

That Merry & Bright shirt is so cute. I would need it in a sweatshirt because I'm always cold but I love the colors. Great items- the book looks fun and the item for your best friend will be so meaningful to her.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Great ideas! I got that book for my 10 year old!

Tanya said...

I love the Merry and Bright shirt, and will check out the devotional. Thanks so much for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Joanne said...

Your bestie is going to LOVE that so much!! I love personalized gifts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...