-->

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

NAJM: Loving Lately Edition

 



Hi Friends!  I thought I would join the ladies over at NAJM with their fun linkup and share my "Loving Lately" things....so fun especially this time of year....linking up HERE


I decided I would share some of my top Christmas Faves...they are of course, loving lately things but also timeless as some have been on my Christmas Faves List for several years now!


Here goes nothing....

 

 


Angel Perfume


I have been wearing it at Christmastime for the last twenty plus years!  It has chocolate in it so how could I not right?!  It smells like Christmas to me!









 

Yankee Candle's Christmas Eve


Don't even know how it is possible but the candle smells like Christmas Eve to me...the magic...the anticipation...Santa...have been burning this one for over 20 years!










 

Favorite Christmas Song


All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey- sure it is soo overplayed but it always gets me so excited for the season.  Oh Holy Night remains my favorite Christmas Carol and I do enjoy most versions of that one but this one for a secular song for sure!





Fave Holiday Snack


Thanks to my bestie Laurel, these are the best darn things I have tasted AND Chocolate and Peppermint are my favorite holiday combo





 

Fave Hallmark Movie



It has always been

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year




and thanks to this year I have a new one to tie it


A Holiday Spectacular




Will love to read about some of your faves!

8 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

That was a fun read! I love Yankee candles. My favorite scents at this time of year are the evergreen scented one they offer and one that smells like cinnamon. Both smell so yummy! My boys even love the evergreen one. I loved that movie with the Rockettes! It's one of my favorites from the season. My favorite holiday snacks are homemade chex mix and chocolate no bake cookies...they have oats, chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, sugar and vanilla...you cook it on the stove and drop little spoons of it onto parchment paper and they "set". They're delicious!

Adrienne Patenaude said...

I just watched the Holiday Spectacular and loved it. Thanks for linking up with Not Just A Mom

My Glittery Heart said...

I love Christmas candles!!

All About That Mommy Life said...

Oh I love a good Christmas candle!! My favorite is the Balsam Pine at Bath and Body Works, but I definitely need to check out that Yankee Candle one.

Tanya said...

I need to check out that candle scent. I've never seen it before. I'm also going to save the Hallmark movies for future reference. :)

Joanne said...

Oh those dark chocolate peppermint desserts look so good! I too love that combo of dark chocolate and peppermint.

Jennifer White said...

I love candles year round but especially in the fall and winter. Those chocolate covered peppermint joe's are a new TJ find for me too. Almost too good!Thanks for linking up with us.

Andrea Nine said...

Christmas Eve is my favorite Yankee scent. There are so many candles out there but Yankee is still the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...