-->

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Poinsettia Mimosa

 


Hi Friends!  I thought I would share a Christmasy Cocktail with you today!  It is a great one for your Christmas Brunch or really any type of holiday get together.  I served this during our "Clara's Nutcracker Brunch."  You can read all about that HERE

 


 

It was such a hit that so much so, my mom is making them for Christmas and my friend Kate made them for a friend's get together last weekend...I just get so happy when people like what I make- yeah!

 

 Here is how you make this simple little gem...


Ingredients

1/4 cup Cranberry Juice
1/2 oz or 1 oz Triple Sec (your choice)
Fill the rest of a glass with Champagne (4-6 ounces) 
 
 
Instructions
Pour Cranberry Juice into a glass. Add Triple Sec. Fill the rest of the glass with cold Champagne.
 

 
Give it a shot!  It is beautiful, delish and oh so festive!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Looks delicious and so festive!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

This looks delicious!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Totally making this and I love the name! Isn't it amazing when it is socially acceptable to drink before 10 a.m.? Ha!

Jennifer White said...

Yum! This looks delish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...