-->

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Let's Look: Shopping For Our Moms Edition

 



Hi Friends!  I had to join in on this month's fun because what a great topic!  Am I right?



We are talking where we shop for our moms- this is a fun and easy one for me!



My mom and I have similar taste...so here it goes....



Lilly!


Does that surprise any of you?  We have always loved Lilly- the bright colors- the prints- the classic cuts- give us all the Lilly!






Ebay


This is my go-to place for designer bags and accessories and I always love surprising my mom with something from Louis or Kate Spade or Tory Burch and when I like something I know she will too!





Annalee


A tradition we started years ago.  She had started an Annalee Christmas Doll collection before I was even born and now I continue adding to her collection each Christmas...this year, I got her a ballerina doll to commemorate Diana's year as Clara- she loved it!  (That's another thing- I always give it to her before Christmas so she can put it up and enjoy it)...she gifts me a glass ornament each year to add to my collection  too!


 That was fun!  So where do you shop for YOUR moms?

 

Linking up HERE

4 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

What a great picture of the three of you beautiful ladies! Are you worried when you buy designer items on ebay that they aren't authentic? I assume there are ways to tell- hopefully some of the sellers provide some assurance that the item is authentic.

Holly said...

@Maria Yes- always but I have been doing it for so long that I know who to buy from and how to tell- Louis Vuitton items actually have serial numbers which helps!

Joanne said...

Of course Lily! I wouldn't have expected anything less! LOL.

Jennifer White said...

Oh my word...I love the Lily photo! Precious. The ornament is such a thoughtful and fun tradition. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...